Vagina? Not in this house!!

A lot of gross chauvinist bullshit in this thread.
600795_425138274173587_1748456156_n.jpg

Don't like the ACLU? Suck it.

Or maybe life doesn't happen in a fucking bubble like Conservatives like to pretend that it does...until shit goes all fucked up, and then THEY'RE the ones looking for a handout. And Liberals will give to them...because we're not dicks.

Or maybe life doesn't happen in a fucking bubble like Conservatives like to pretend that it does...until shit goes all fucked up, and then THEY'RE the ones looking for a handout. And Liberals will give to them...because we're not dicks.

Really you coulda fooled me. :badgrin:

Wow you are delusional. Bubble, you mean liberals that put labels on gas station pumps to remind people to remove sun glasses? Or the people that ban sodas that are deemed too large? I mean if you wanna play that game, I got ALL DAAAAY.

Dont be a whore and you wont need an abortion.

How actually does one go about legislating a vagina?

Ask the Republicans. They're really good at it.

Ok you legislate everything else. It's pretty easy not to get pregnant.

I'm not even sure what that means. But I love that you Conservatives just say "It's easy not to get pregnant." or "Put an aspirin between your knees." Because you know, life can be boiled down to these cute little axioms.

Wow you are delusional. Bubble, you mean liberals that put labels on gas station pumps to remind people to remove sun glasses? Or the people that ban sodas that are deemed too large? I mean if you wanna play that game, I got ALL DAAAAY.

Dont be a whore and you wont need an abortion.
So, anyone who has an unwanted pregnancy is a whore????

Ask the Republicans. They're really good at it.

Ok you legislate everything else. It's pretty easy not to get pregnant.

I'm not even sure what that means. But I love that you Conservatives just say "It's easy not to get pregnant." or "Put an aspirin between your knees." Because you know, life can be boiled down to these cute little axioms.

Ohhh so you're saying it hard to stay not pregnant? Is that what I'm hearing? I mean liberals like you have sex education, condoms, birth control, diaphrams, IUDs, spermacides, ect and you still think it's just too tough, or is it just too tough like in getting voter IDs, you actually have to put a little effort into it. whaaaa, whaaaaaa

Derps, so other than birth control, is it that hard to not fool around? I mean do you have to go to the club? do you have to knock boots with someone differnt every night? Due tell us about how difficult it is to be choosey and not kill babies?

Forum List

Back