'Vaccines' glow. Airports have scanners that recognize 'vaccinated' people

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
With the outbreak of the war in Ukraine and the threat of a global conflict, the topic of 'vaccination' passports became of less interest to countries and nations than before, after which SCAMdemic CONvid-1984 was almost abolished.
However, the abolition somehow did not happen completely - travelers' 'vaccination' passports are still checked, although not always and not everywhere. And as it turned out in the last few weeks, many buyers of vaccination passports who have not been vaccinated have run into a problem - airports have begun to turn them away, reporting that their vaccination passports are not real.
Perhaps the answer to this question is provided by the video of a girl with the nickname Hope Girl, who found a very interesting video taken at one of the airports. It turns out that the local security service has some tricky scanners on which some people glow and others don't glow at all:
Even from the screenshot it is clear that the security scanner is obviously some kind of unusual scanner, because people's brains glow very brightly, which is uncharacteristic for thermal imaging cameras. In addition, on the hands of some citizens, in a possible place of injection of the slurry-vaccine, there is a point of particular brightness, which glows even more strongly than the brain.
At one time there was a theory that the main vaccination passport was recorded on some kind of chip that is injected at the injection site. Or the graphene contained in vaccines itself builds something resembling a chip:
In short, a glowing enzyme or something like that is what some special scanner sees. It looks like a campaign is beginning to install new equipment in public places that recognizes health passports without the passports themselves. Naturally, this will be followed by a crackdown on buyers of fake codes, followed by a crackdown on those who have refused the deadly 'jab'.
It's understandable why satanists like Biden, Putin, Zelensky & Co exterminate Russians and Ukrainians now, their 'vaccination' rate is the lowest among white countries.

What's the shit had been put into the 'vaccine'?

1667311658_1667311631.jpg

1667311690_1667311665.jpg

Oct 31, 2022 | ALTERNATIVE NEWS, HOPEGIRL ARTICLES
Special Report: Human Bodies Scanned At Airports For Luciferase Proof of Vaccination

Breaking news: they are scanning peoples bodies for visible luciferase proof of vaccinations at airports. If you are caught with a Fake Vaccine Pass, you are fined and not allowed to board your connecting flight home until you are force vaccinated at the airport. Watch this report here on Rumble:

No one is reporting on this, not even alternative media. So please share this special report with everyone you know, especially people who are planning on traveling.
To help me tell this story I have with me here on the line my special guest Victor Hugo, who is an American Refugee currently stuck in the republic of Georgia. He has first hand accounts of friends of his who were trying to get back home since the pandemic who were scanned at the airports for luciferase and forcibly injected.
Later on we will also be bringing in my Husband and Former Navy Tech and Engineer Tivon Rivers who will be describing the technology that they are using on the public. And as always we will be backing up this report with the facts, the studies, and the patents.
Links and Show Notes:
Victors Website: https://victorhugocollection.com/
EMF Protection Products FTWProject: https://ftwproject.com/ref/476/
Victor Hugo Background Story Interview:
Discussion with Veteran American Refugee Maverick Artist Victor Hugo in the Republic of Georgia (Former Soviet Union)
Discussion with Veteran American Refugee Maverick Artist Victor Hugo in the Republic of Georgia (Former Soviet Union) - Holistic Health Online Podcast
Luciferase Patents:

Fusion proteins containing luciferase and a polypeptide of interest
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/patent/US-10829770-B2\
Delivery and formulation of engineered nucleic acids
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190060458A1/en
Luciferase in Jabs News Stories:
Joshua Philipp: US Government’s Patent Application for Luciferase Fusion Proteins Should Sound Alarm Bells
https://news.ntd.com/joshua-philipp-us-governments-patent-application-for-luciferase-fusion-proteins-should-sound-alarm-bells_843235.html
Pfizer Whistleblower Melissa McAtee Says COVID ‘Vaccines’ Can Glow Blue, Likely Contain Luciferase, Graphene Oxide, Nanotech, and Parasites
https://sensereceptornews.com/?p=13738
T-Mobile 5G Cell Phones and Nanotech Links:
Victor Hugo Reports on T Mobile Corruption:https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=5g%20tmobile%20mike%20sievert&kind=video
Karen Kingston uncovers patents revealing “cognitive action” spike protein structures in vaccines
https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=635571d1e59f71240412faa5
T-Mobile phones will connect to Starlink for free starting next year
https://news.yahoo.com/t-mobile-phones-connect-starlink-004132521.html
Meet Mike Sievert’s Wife Suzanne Steiner Sievert – Love Life, And Children | eCelebrityMirror
https://ecelebritymirror.com/entertainment/mike-sievert-wife-suzanne/
US Patent for Active listening using artificial intelligence for communications evaluation Patent
https://patents.justia.com/patent/11295315

With the outbreak of the war in Ukraine and the threat of a global conflict, the topic of 'vaccination' passports became of less interest to countries and nations than before, after which SCAMdemic CONvid-1984 was almost abolished.
However, the abolition somehow did not happen completely - travelers' 'vaccination' passports are still checked, although not always and not everywhere. And as it turned out in the last few weeks, many buyers of vaccination passports who have not been vaccinated have run into a problem - airports have begun to turn them away, reporting that their vaccination passports are not real.
Perhaps the answer to this question is provided by the video of a girl with the nickname Hope Girl, who found a very interesting video taken at one of the airports. It turns out that the local security service has some tricky scanners on which some people glow and others don't glow at all:
Even from the screenshot it is clear that the security scanner is obviously some kind of unusual scanner, because people's brains glow very brightly, which is uncharacteristic for thermal imaging cameras. In addition, on the hands of some citizens, in a possible place of injection of the slurry-vaccine, there is a point of particular brightness, which glows even more strongly than the brain.
At one time there was a theory that the main vaccination passport was recorded on some kind of chip that is injected at the injection site. Or the graphene contained in vaccines itself builds something resembling a chip:
In short, a glowing enzyme or something like that is what some special scanner sees. It looks like a campaign is beginning to install new equipment in public places that recognizes health passports without the passports themselves. Naturally, this will be followed by a crackdown on buyers of fake codes, followed by a crackdown on those who have refused the deadly 'jab'.
It's understandable why satanists like Biden, Putin, Zelensky & Co exterminate Russians and Ukrainians now, their 'vaccination' rate is the lowest among white countries.

What's the shit had been put into the 'vaccine'?

1667311658_1667311631.jpg

1667311690_1667311665.jpg

Oct 31, 2022 | ALTERNATIVE NEWS, HOPEGIRL ARTICLES
Special Report: Human Bodies Scanned At Airports For Luciferase Proof of Vaccination

Breaking news: they are scanning peoples bodies for visible luciferase proof of vaccinations at airports. If you are caught with a Fake Vaccine Pass, you are fined and not allowed to board your connecting flight home until you are force vaccinated at the airport. Watch this report here on Rumble:

No one is reporting on this, not even alternative media. So please share this special report with everyone you know, especially people who are planning on traveling.
To help me tell this story I have with me here on the line my special guest Victor Hugo, who is an American Refugee currently stuck in the republic of Georgia. He has first hand accounts of friends of his who were trying to get back home since the pandemic who were scanned at the airports for luciferase and forcibly injected.
Later on we will also be bringing in my Husband and Former Navy Tech and Engineer Tivon Rivers who will be describing the technology that they are using on the public. And as always we will be backing up this report with the facts, the studies, and the patents.
Links and Show Notes:
Victors Website: Donations - The Victor-Hugo Collection Fine Art Gallery
EMF Protection Products FTWProject: Home - FIX THE WORLD PROJECT MOROCCO
Victor Hugo Background Story Interview:
Discussion with Veteran American Refugee Maverick Artist Victor Hugo in the Republic of Georgia (Former Soviet Union)
Discussion with Veteran American Refugee Maverick Artist Victor Hugo in the Republic of Georgia (Former Soviet Union) - Holistic Health Online Podcast
Luciferase Patents:

Fusion proteins containing luciferase and a polypeptide of interest
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/patent/US-10829770-B2\
Delivery and formulation of engineered nucleic acids
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190060458A1/en
Luciferase in Jabs News Stories:
Joshua Philipp: US Government’s Patent Application for Luciferase Fusion Proteins Should Sound Alarm Bells
Joshua Philipp: US Government's Patent Application for Luciferase Fusion Proteins Should Sound Alarm Bells
Pfizer Whistleblower Melissa McAtee Says COVID ‘Vaccines’ Can Glow Blue, Likely Contain Luciferase, Graphene Oxide, Nanotech, and Parasites
Pfizer Whistleblower Melissa McAtee Says COVID ‘Vaccines’ Can Glow Blue, Likely Contain Luciferase, Graphene Oxide, Nanotech, and Parasites – Sense Receptor News
T-Mobile 5G Cell Phones and Nanotech Links:
Victor Hugo Reports on T Mobile Corruption:BitChute is a peer-to-peer social video platform.
Karen Kingston uncovers patents revealing “cognitive action” spike protein structures in vaccines
Karen Kingston uncovers patents revealing "cognitive action" spike protein structures in vaccines
Meet Mike Sievert’s Wife Suzanne Steiner Sievert – Love Life, And Children | eCelebrityMirror
Meet Mike Sievert's Wife Suzanne Steiner Sievert - Love Life, And Children | eCelebrityMirror
US Patent for Active listening using artificial intelligence for communications evaluation Patent
US Patent for Active listening using artificial intelligence for communications evaluation Patent (Patent # 11,295,315 issued April 5, 2022) - Justia Patents Search

Of course!

It's a proven fact that the kill shot contains luciferase, from the Latin "lux", meaning light. Thus, the glow.

Two years ago no one believed in the 'vaccine' terror later
I'm not talking about two years ago. I'm talking about the wall of text misinformation OP. I can see where a "vaccine terror" believer would think that the vaccines carry tiny glowsticks throughout our bloodstreams.

There's stupider than fuck, then there's you.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about two years ago. I'm talking about the wall of text misinformation OP. I can see where a "vaccine terror" believer would think that the vaccines carries tiny glowsticks throughout our bloodstreams.

There's stupider than fuck, then there's you.

And then there are those about whose opinion no one gives a fuck.

Putin, Biden, Gates, Schwab & Co say clearly:

Either you will die of the 'vaccine' or you burn in the nuclear WWIII

Or I could die in a firey crash on the hillbilly highway out front...

If there is a credible and accurate way to determine whether one got MFV or not, we need it for the following

Whitmer
Newsome
Traitor Joe
"Dr" Jill
Howard stern
Dee Snyder
Larry hogan
Dr Fauci
The entire Pfizer management and board

WHICH vaccine?

WHAT airports?

What type of SCANNERS?

Why is "HopeGirl" selling personal EMF protection devices?

Here's the deal. Much of my career has been in developing and designing medical equipment and I've worked with chemical processes to ATTACH fluorescent markers to proteins and such so that they can identified for DISEASES. Very similar to bioluminescence like luciferase. The DETECTION is ALWAYS done on tissue, cell, blood samples. Not FULL BODY SCANNING.

And luciferase WAS USED in the DEVELOPMENT of Covid TEST KITS to mark the target proteins so that the tests could be scored and TUNED -- but neither the test kits or the mRNA versions of the Covid vax CONTAIN this marker.

So whatever is being here seems to be almost entirely RUSSIAN Sourced in terms of images, assertions and the like. I have NO IDEA what the Russian vaccine is or what's in it that a totalitarian regime MIGHT FIND CONVENIENT. But what's being SHOWN is Infra Red THERMAL imaging which doesn't stand a chance in Lucifer's HELL of seeing body absorbed luciferase.

from: What is luciferase and does it track people with the Covid vaccine?
"The false claim that luciferase is in the Covid vaccine was made by Emerald Robinson, a White House correspondent for the Conservative news network Newsmax in a tweet made on November 1, 2021.

The tweet read: “Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked.

“Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends.”

The tweet was later deleted and Newsmax distanced itself from what it called "false claims".

In reality, the enzyme is not a vaccine ingredient, although researchers at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in July 2020 isolated luciferase from fireflies to develop more accurate Covid-19 tests and potential treatments "

The OP is absolute nonsense. As flacaltenn pointed out, any glowing substance is not used in the vaccine, but in testing.

Forum List

Back