The POLITICS of the vaccine…now Moderna scientists warn that mRNA vaccines carry toxicity risks

“In 2021, more than 892,000 of the 3,456,000 deaths the US experienced, or about 1 in 4, were "excess deaths."

In 2019, that number was 483,000 deaths, or nearly 1 in 6. That represents an 84.9 percent increase in excess deaths in the US between 2019 and 2021.”

Weird….what changed from 2019 to 2021?

Can anyone think of anything?
Fentanyl being poured into America and the decriminalization of recreational drug abuse.

Fentanyl abuse is the number one killer of Americans currently.

If you guys love the shot, continue to get the shot often.

You will NOT be forcing my family and I to get an untested experimental gene therapy shot under any circumstances.

You may get 500 shots per day if you like, IDGAF.

If you guys love the shot, continue to get the shot often.

You will NOT be forcing my family and I to get an untested experimental gene therapy shot under any circumstances.

You may get 500 shots per day if you like, IDGAF.
Where I agree that forced vaccinations are a human rights violation no different than FGM....
The vaccines have been proven countless times to be effective at stopping disease and its proliferation in a community.

The entire field of epidemiology is based on this fact....even if much of their research of late has been focused on cancer rates. Now they have a new area of study....mostly because it will debunk most of what the Hydroxychloroquin, invermectin, and antivaxx crowd claim.

Which I find odd....where these antivaxxers can cite off the top of their head how many people died (they believe) from the vaccine they absolutely draw a blank on the number who died or overdosed using alternatives. Which if they really cared at all would be a critical number to know.

Where I agree that forced vaccinations are a human rights violation no different than FGM....
The vaccines have been proven countless times to be effective at stopping disease and its proliferation in a community.
I don't think they prevent disease or help limit the spread. Covid vaccines merely manage symptoms if one does catch Covid.
Which I find odd....where these antivaxxers can cite off the top of their head how many people died (they believe) from the vaccine they absolutely draw a blank on the number who died or overdosed using alternatives. Which if they really cared at all would be a critical number to know.
Maybe it's because there hasn't been any serious inquiry into deaths caused by alternative medicines. The health authorities are too busy vilifying said alternatives.

They claim “NO ONE WAS FORCED TO GET THE UNTESTED EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY SHOT.”

If you chose not to, you were just fired from many jobs or not allowed to travel.

Is that FREE CHOICE?

Left wing cult cucks are something else.
There were numerous stoppages to our daily life including choice being removed .
Plus the emotionally ill types wanted us imprisoned and even executed because we weren’t doing enough to protect them.
The Almighty Me!

I didn't say you came up with it. But you definitely agree with it. So I am asking you to defend your position.

I agree that the definition was changed.

I agree they have the authority to do so.

Sorry isn't good enough. You need to scrap your bogus new definition and re-instate the old one.
I don't have that authority. If you want to use the old outdated definition, feel free.

Certainly there is a way you can lodge a complaint. Give it a shot. They may listen if your arguement is sound.

“In 2021, more than 892,000 of the 3,456,000 deaths the US experienced, or about 1 in 4, were "excess deaths."

In 2019, that number was 483,000 deaths, or nearly 1 in 6. That represents an 84.9 percent increase in excess deaths in the US between 2019 and 2021.”

Weird….what changed from 2019 to 2021?

Can anyone think of anything?
Loss of freedom?
Remember
They called it Free Dumb

I agree that the definition was changed.

I agree they have the authority to do so.

I don't have that authority. If you want to use the old outdated definition, feel free.

Certainly there is a way you can lodge a complaint. Give it a shot. They may listen if your arguement is sound.
If I have proven to your why your new definition is faulty, then the honest thing for you to do is to eschew it, and then take up the old definition.

Are you honest, Catsnmeters?

“Calling for governments to enact a "global moratorium" on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines could have been a death sentence for a scientist's career not long ago. Now it opens the door to a prestigious science publisher.

The Springer Nature medical journal Cureus, sibling to Nature and Scientific American, published a peer-reviewed paper by high-profile mRNA vaccine critics last month, showing the growing mainstream openness to data and arguments once nitpicked if not ignored by publishers and suppressed by academia and Big Tech.

The feds have struggled to keep interest high in each new formulation of the COVID vaccines, with fewer than 12% of minors, 22% of adults and just 41% of those 65 and up taking the 2023-2024 vaccines, according to the latest weekly National Immunization Survey.”

ONLY 22% of adults are getting the latest jab? Why? Why did the COVID VAX CULT stop getting the vax?

Its safe and effective, RIGHT?
The vaccines must be totally safe, otherwise the government wouldn't tell us so. They wouldn't lie to us, would they?

There were numerous stoppages to our daily life including choice being removed .
Plus the emotionally ill types wanted us imprisoned and even executed because we weren’t doing enough to protect them.
The Almighty Me!

Fired and no medical care if you did not get the vax. Jimmy Kimmel said that to the entire world on his show.

FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT.

This has been going on for decades.

The 1993 documentary called “The Fugitive” described how Devlin-MacGregor, a pharmaceutical company, is releasing a new drug called Provasic. Dr. Richard Kimble had investigated the drug and found that it causes liver damage, which would have prevented FDA approval.

The head of security for Devlin-MacGregor tries to kill Kimble, but kills his wife instead. Then Kimble has to prove his innocence while breaking out of prison, surviving a bus crash, a train wreck, and a fall from the top of a dam.

Big Pharma is evil.

“Calling for governments to enact a "global moratorium" on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines could have been a death sentence for a scientist's career not long ago. Now it opens the door to a prestigious science publisher.

The Springer Nature medical journal Cureus, sibling to Nature and Scientific American, published a peer-reviewed paper by high-profile mRNA vaccine critics last month, showing the growing mainstream openness to data and arguments once nitpicked if not ignored by publishers and suppressed by academia and Big Tech.

The feds have struggled to keep interest high in each new formulation of the COVID vaccines, with fewer than 12% of minors, 22% of adults and just 41% of those 65 and up taking the 2023-2024 vaccines, according to the latest weekly National Immunization Survey.”

ONLY 22% of adults are getting the latest jab? Why? Why did the COVID VAX CULT stop getting the vax?

Its safe and effective, RIGHT?
ALL VACCINES CARRY RISK,
You going to stop using medications when needed, because of possible side effects???

ALL VACCINES CARRY RISK,
You going to stop using medications when needed, because of possible side effects???

It is not a vaccine, tard.

It is an untested experimental gene therapy shot. Even the PFIZER EXECUTIVE LAUGHED WHEN THE EU ASKED HER IF IT WAS TESTED.

“NO!” she said. “We had to move quickly.”

You participated in an unpaid trial for an untested experimental gene therapy shot.

YOU ARE NOT A GUINEA PIG. YOU ARE A HUMAN.

The polio VACCINE went through many phases and human trials that were double blind placebo controlled and peer reviewed over several years.

This was not done for the mRNA shot…lwhich is not a vaccine.

READ A BOOK, YOU DIPSHITS. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS AFTER 3 YEARS OF THE CLOT SHOT?

I don't think they prevent disease or help limit the spread. Covid vaccines merely manage symptoms if one does catch Covid.

Maybe it's because there hasn't been any serious inquiry into deaths caused by alternative medicines. The health authorities are too busy vilifying said alternatives.
Just so you understand....
Most of the vast amount of antivaxxer "scientific studies" accomplished were not done in a scientific manner whatsoever...in fact if drug makers used the same methodology used by antivaxxer studies the executives would all be imprisoned currently. The peer group also seems to consist of such individuals as the former janitor at a hospital....

There have been a huge amount of large scale studies recently completed on the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquin and invermectin on Covid-19....it's just that they clearly demonstrate no effectiveness and so go largely ignored. (And yes, they also administered zinc supplements with the hydroxychloroquin) A proper study requires many independent 3rd party individuals and companies to take critical roles and provided with incentives to report Serious Adverse Events. These SAE reports are audited by everyone...and with such agencies as the Medical Information Bureau (MIB) ensuring that events will come to light with patient de-identified data. (Which the FDA will then come crashing down like a ton of bricks on)

However....the data of those harmed by hydroxychloroquin and invermectin is known....just currently hushed and ignored.

Other data like fentanyl deaths seems to be taking precedent.

Forum List

Back