Here's one for you: Bus pictured where Pelosi attacker supposedly lives

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Yesterday, the SFPD released a picture of where the Pelosi attacker supposedly lives. A Google Maps street view shows a bus parked in the driveway of that house:

Google Maps

scum.jpg

Someone on another discussion board found a Youtube video that shows the same bus, which belongs to a drug rehab clinic, founded by Gypsy Taub. She is the ex-girlfriend of the Pelosi attacker. In her bio, she talks about heavy dosing with LSD and following the Grateful Dead. She is a super-liberal hippie, except she hates the government, is against vaccines, and makes videos claiming 9/11 was an "inside job." It's also believed that the landlord of the house is none other than MKULTRA, who created the Grateful Dead.

Gypsy Taub's Bio:

Jerry Garcia Family Clinic

Here is the Youtube video that shows the same bus in driveway. The paintings on the outside have worn somewhat, but it's the exact same bus:

Yesterday, the SFPD released a picture of where the Pelosi attacker supposedly lives. A Google Maps street view shows a bus parked in the driveway of that house:

Google Maps

View attachment 719083

Someone on another discussion board found a Youtube video that shows the same bus, which belongs to a drug rehab clinic, founded by Gypsy Taub. She is the ex-girlfriend of the Pelosi attacker. In her bio, she talks about heavy dosing with LSD and following the Grateful Dead. She is a super-liberal hippie, except she hates the government, is against vaccines, and makes videos claiming 9/11 was an "inside job." It's also believed that the landlord of the house is none other than MKULTRA, who created the Grateful Dead.

Gypsy Taub's Bio:

Jerry Garcia Family Clinic

Here is the Youtube video that shows the same bus in driveway. The paintings on the outside have worn somewhat, but it's the exact same bus:

Yup.
Trump supporter, just like the TeeVee sez.

Here’s one for you. When a man shot at the Congressional baseball game and injured Scalise, everyone was outraged and angry.

Fast forward to now, the 80 plus year old husband of a Congressional member is attacked and badly injured by someone seeking to kidnap and kneecap a Representative…rightists joke about it and celebrate.

Here’s one for you. When a man shot at the Congressional baseball game and injured Scalise, everyone was outraged and angry.

Fast forward to now, the 80 plus year old husband of a Congressional member is attacked and badly injured by someone seeking to kidnap and kneecap a Representative…rightists joke about it and celebrate.

Don't make me get out my tiny violin for you!!!

You know it depends on how much of a scumbag they are...........regardless of party orientation.

Because a fudge packing went wrong? That is funny.

I agree, we need to have hearings into the security lapses at the Pelosi Compound that night!

How did a lunatic in his undies get into the Pelosi home?

If they would have been honest about it, and not tried to blame Trump of all people, I would have had plenty of sympathy.

As I've said, all Nancy had to say was, "David was a family friend who would often stay at our home when I was in DC, to provide companionship and watchfulness for my husband. We don't know what led to this altercation, but it's more important that my husband have a speedy recovery."

She need not answer any questions about her marriage, the nature of the relationship, or anything about the pending case. I would have respected their privacy and sent Paul my thoughts and prayers.

Democrats need to learn that this bleating of "Trump" every time something goes wrong for them doesn't work now that they have had two years in power.

Forum List

Back