Utilitarian Justification for Abortion

indeed, lets see Ravi jump in since she has no reason to agree with me.

So, RAVIR, would you rescue a box full of adult gerbils from a burning pet store instead of a human 1 year old because the rodents are more "self aware" than a human newborn?

pray tel.

:eusa_whistle:

Only a moron like you would believe that gerbils are more self-aware than human infants.

You've also committed the fallacy of the mere addition paradox by using the example of a "box" of gerbils.

:clap2:

Here goes the little Christfag with her inaccurate definition of pedophilia again. Haven't I already told you that that's your own idiocy, not a legitimate psychological definition?

Eugenics? Please. If we wanted to talk about Hitler's brand of Christianity, we could discuss this. Not here. In what manner have I advocated the selective genetic breeding of children?

You're talking selective breeding every time you open your disgusting mouth to spout crap about how humans are the moral equivilent of animals, that personhood begins and ends with self awareness, and that children should be allowed to have sex with adults.

What you are saying is that the value of a human is in the eye of the beholder.

Pretty much the calling card of every pedophile, eugenics-spouting backward retard on the face of the planet.

Tell me, do you think sex with animals is as okay as sex with children? After all, they are moral equivilents....

Yes, but the animal can't talk to give consent, so it would be rape. The kid can talk, so that's all right. :cuckoo:

I do believe the Nazis justified the experimentation, exploitation and butchery of Jewish children (and adults) by stating they hadn't achieved personhood and were nothing more than animals.

Yes, but the animal can't talk to give consent, so it would be rape. The kid can talk, so that's all right. :cuckoo:

Not if it's in a coma, of course.

But in that case, it no longer can lay claim to "personhood" and therefore can be used in any disgusting way a more advanced and important being wishes.

I do believe the Nazis justified the experimentation, exploitation and butchery of Jewish children (and adults) by stating they hadn't achieved personhood and were nothing more than animals.

People have always justified atrocities by first demonizing their victims as "less than humans". It's a natural human desire to want to distance yourself in that way from anyone you find distasteful. It's self-deluding crap, but it's natural.

No, you're confusing me with you again, Ravi.

BTW, trolling is beneath you.
Haha, just kidding. Carry on.

You're talking selective breeding every time you open your disgusting mouth to spout crap about how humans are the moral equivilent of animals, that personhood begins and ends with self awareness, and that children should be allowed to have sex with adults.

That's a stupid lie. I said that humans were the moral equivalent of animals at the same level of awareness and capacity to feel pain.

State a valid reason for humans being of greater moral value than animals at a greater level of awareness and with a greater capacity to feel pain.

A goat's the only animal that can talk, Cesspoolie? Clarify that.

And believe me; you don't know the first thing about what you're talking about here.

I do believe that Jews were persons inasmuch as they were self-aware and rational beings. I do also believe that Jews were executed against their will, and that the Nazis attempted to hide their atrocities from the invading Red Army.

Throw this stupid shit away. There's no moral equivalence.

People have always justified atrocities by first demonizing their victims as "less than humans". It's a natural human desire to want to distance yourself in that way from anyone you find distasteful. It's self-deluding crap, but it's natural.

It's thus unfortunate for your idiocy that I never claimed that fetuses weren't human.

Only a moron like you would believe that gerbils are more self-aware than human infants.

You've also committed the fallacy of the mere addition paradox by using the example of a "box" of gerbils.

:clap2:

indeed, only a fucking retard wold bleive that ANY animal at ANY stage of development is more valuable than a human being.

Fine, replace GERBIL with any other beast in a pet store and your position still fails.

yea! using the term "box of gerbils" sure is a logical fallacy! Just take the word of the person equating equal value to a human child and a goat fetus!

:lol:

Not if it's in a coma, of course.

But in that case, it no longer can lay claim to "personhood" and therefore can be used in any disgusting way a more advanced and important being wishes.

See, NOW you're getting a handle on Agna-think. Just don't blame me when you start feeling like your brain needs a hot, soapy shower.

lol, I do believe you've got cotton fluff in your head instead of a brain.

Since you decided to pipe in go ahead and answer the question...

or, are you afraid that you might have to agree with my superior cognitive process again?

just for clarification, what animal (at any stage of their development) would you value above a Human Being (at any stage of their development)?

indeed, only a fucking retard wold bleive that ANY animal at ANY stage of development is more valuable than a human being.

Fine, replace GERBIL with any other beast in a pet store and your position still fails.

yea! using the term "box of gerbils" sure is a logical fallacy! Just take the word of the person equating equal value to a human child and a goat fetus!

:lol:

Idiot. You obviously don't even know what the mere addition paradox is.

You'll be asked again. On what basis do you make the claim that a human is inherently superior to nonhuman animals, even if those nonhuman animals possess a greater level of awareness and a greater capacity to feel pain?

See, NOW you're getting a handle on Agna-think. Just don't blame me when you start feeling like your brain needs a hot, soapy shower.

Are you out of Percocet?

Or is it just that you don't know jack shit about what you're talking about and have essentially invented a set of viewpoints that I don't hold?

I have no idea where that came from...but I will say, better gay horses than little kids, freak.

Are you a card-carrying member of Nambla, or do you support them anonymously, like all good pedophiles?

Since you decided to pipe in go ahead and answer the question...

or, are you afraid that you might have to agree with my superior cognitive process again?
You've got no cognitive processing, as far as I can tell. And your question in no way relates to the point Agna was making, you moron.

Forum List

Back