Utah Lawmakers Pass Bill to Ignore Federal Laws

You have confused a tight group of mega conservatives with the rest of the nation's conservative Republicans. If you look a little harder, you will notice that the current resident in the Oval Office has not kept his campaign promises, and he does things then blames his adversaries like a 4 year old telling his mommie that the 5 year old sibling is mean. Garrragh! :rolleyes-41:
CAn you point out where that has actually happened?

Border regulations violations are not crimes, but just regulatory infractions.
And historically states did not have any immigration concerns till around WWI.
The main point of being strict on borders has always been racist instead of any practical concern, since immigrant, even illegal ones, commit less than half the rate of crime as citizens.

Well child, that's just a lie. For the first offense on entering illegally a criminal could spend as much as 6 months in jail. Try educating yourself for a change. And while you're at it, shove the race card, bitch.

Oh, and what about the illegals that are committing crimes in the US that these sanctuary cities refuse to turn over to ICE for deportiation?

Last edited:

Utah Lawmakers Pass Bill to Ignore Federal Laws

Republicans are continuing to destroy our country in a fit of pique.

I thought you guys supported the constitution?

Plus what happened to that whole "party of law and order" thingy?

Buuuuuut YOU are the fucktards who just loved you your "sanctuary cities"!!!

Sooooo, suck it up buttercup. What you asshats can do, so can we!

We’re talking about states here.
A state can’t just leave, doofus.
Do you believe the states are owned by the federal government?
States are dirt. They don't have political views real or imagined. We are talking about people, and they have feet.

Wow, do you commies ever tire of lying, there are 3 branches, the GOP controls 1/2 of 1/3rd. You're not very good at math, are ya?

Lol, so then the Democrats only control 1/2 of the senate?

So then you control 1/2 of 2/3, right?

Ignoring federal laws is not exclusive to any party or state. Plenty of blue states and cities have ignored immigration laws by establishing sanctuary areas, for example.

Plenty of blue states have legalized pot, which is in conflict with national drug policies.

So Democrats can't pretend they are all about federal legal supremacy.

Ignoring federal laws is not exclusive to any party or state. Plenty of blue states and cities have ignored immigration laws by establishing sanctuary areas, for example.

Plenty of blue states have legalized pot, which is in conflict with national drug policies.

So Democrats can't pretend they are all about federal legal supremacy.
What is fascinating is watching what the right has done to the evangelicals, who led the movement for sanctuaryn cities starting in the early 80s.

Now they back cruelty towards the same people.

What is fascinating is watching what the right has done to the evangelicals, who led the movement for sanctuaryn cities starting in the early 80s.

Now they back cruelty towards the same people.
While I am a Christian myself, the evangelicals that did that and the ones that still bring in various people from places like Africa are extremely misguided.

In most cases, if you really want to help poor people abroad, you fix their home countries. Bringing these people here just leads to problems and conflicts.

While I am a Christian myself, the evangelicals that did that and the ones that still bring in various people from places like Africa are extremely misguided.
Yes, that's the upending of thwir morality I am talking about.

They used to want to help other humans. Now they celebrate cruelty toward the same humans.

Gross.

Yes, that's the upending of thwir morality I am talking about.

They used to want to help other humans. Now they celebrate cruelty toward the same humans.

Gross.
I would argue cruelty is when you convince people in poor countries that they will be accepted into the West and live a better life there while profiting off of the trafficking of them. These migrants are only coming here because NGOs set up an extensive caravan system for them that they make loads of money from. They don't care that they are sending these people into a conflict at the border and that many of them will end up as slaves.

Forum List

Back