Votes: 5 11.9%
  • midcan5

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Toro

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
The prize is that you get dipped in Bronze and you get put in the USMB trophy case.

By doing that, it takes the winner out of the running for any future polls, thus paving the way for a new champion.

Please.... DO NOT put me in ANY of your polls. I DO NOT wish to be dipped in bronze. Chocolate maybe... Definitely not bronze...

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Factory Worker Dies After Falling Into Vat of Chocolate - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

This was in your neck of the woods, right?

Puleeze.... South Joisey is a whole nother country, Toxi.... Besides, in this case, automation is not the way to go....

Don't worry this and the poll dancing poll are the only ones I have ever made. oh! and the frat boy one!

Alright you motherfuckers. I am starting a motherfucking write-in campaign. Everyone of you son's of bitches pick "other" and write my fucking name in, or I will find out where you live and kill your fucking pets.

Bastards.

Alright you motherfuckers. I am starting a motherfucking write-in campaign. Everyone of you son's of bitches pick "other" and write my fucking name in, or I will find out where you live and kill your fucking pets.

Bastards.

Well.... That was nice.... For Jersey.... :lol:

Well.... That was nice.... For Jersey.... :lol:

I told ya'. I am a peach.

Wild?

Peach.Photo.jpg

Nicest poster, eh? Try questioning the Obama Administration and see what happens. They will mischaracterize you faster than Michael Moore.

In this poll, pick up to three people who you consider USMB's "Nicest" posters. These folks are people that you consider to be usually civil when interacting with others, rarely or never swear or insult, and have earned your respect, regardless of your policital orientation.

In alphabetical order, the nominees are:

Annie
Avg-Joe
Care4All
Echo Zulu
editec
Eve
Luissa
midcan5
Toro

...or other.

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xotoxi again.

Bummer, Dude!

:popcorn:

-Joe

OH my, this thread will be nothing but nice things said to each other? Oh Fuck that shit, because you know a true friend, a nice person gives you the damn truth no matter what...therefore...the OP missed the longboat for not adding me and you all selecting me but...fuck it cause you all suck.

LMAO

You say 'suck' like it's a bad thing! :confused:

-Joe

Forum List

Back