Conservatives!

B00032DMG4.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Log Cabin Republicans comprises thousands of members across the United States, all working to ensure an inclusive and fair Republican Party. We are like-minded Americans who believe in limited government, a strong national defense, lower taxes, personal responsibility and free markets.

Who do you think this group wants for the 2012 Election?

Log Cabin Republicans - Home

I really haven't a clue, but I know Gay Patriot doesn't mind Palin and hates the hypocrisy that goes with what the MSM has done to her.

Not all conservatives are homophobes, nor Evangelicals.

Yes, I KNOW that. It's too bad those that are ruin it for the rest of them.

My entire family are conservatives, and they are not homophobes nor Evangelicals.

Have you seen some of the posts by these so called 'conservatives' on here saying they want to f*ck Sarah Palin? Where is the outrage from the other cons about that? :confused:

I actually like the gov of HI (Linda Lingle) better than I like Sarah. But I like both of them. But she is not so cute

Like Sarah, I was a big Steve Forbes fan. I think we need someone with a sense of humor and who has a record of getting things done.

I really haven't a clue, but I know Gay Patriot doesn't mind Palin and hates the hypocrisy that goes with what the MSM has done to her.

My entire family are conservatives, and they are not homophobes nor Evangelicals.

Have you seen some of the posts by these so called 'conservatives' on here saying they want to f*ck Sarah Palin? Where is the outrage from the other cons about that? :confused:

Actually I haven't. However have noticed thread after thread about her from Liberals. It's gotten too mean, from both sides. Everyone needs to stop being so nasty, just wish everyone would state their point of view, then argue from there, without name calling.

Actually I haven't. However have noticed thread after thread about her from Liberals. It's gotten too mean, from both sides. Everyone needs to stop being so nasty, just wish everyone would state their point of view, then argue from there, without name calling.

I love ya dear! :clap2:

Anybody that can defeat the Democrats that are running for reelection in 2012! If things continue to go the way that they are going these days, it won't take much of a politician to do just that.

I love ya dear! :clap2:

You too! :twolittlesmiliesgivinghighfives:

As a Conservative I do not see anyone out there that I would vote for! Heck a high school kids could do a better job then Obama

Based upon the issues that they have listed in their main navigation I'd say they would not support anyone I would be willing to support.

This country is far to screwed up with the last 16 years of liberal control along with the upcoming four years of pseudo-Marxism that we are going to have to endure.

Our next candidate needs to be focused primarily on getting the Central government back inside the boundaries of the Constitution and returning power back to the States while maintaining the strongest military in the world.

All other social issues are by necessity, back burner issues that can be dealt with after our fiscal house is in order.

Last edited:
Anybody that can defeat the Democrats that are running for reelection in 2012! If things continue to go the way that they are going these days, it won't take much of a politician to do just that.
That kind of thinking is what got us eight years of George W. Bush.

We simply have to stop voting for the lesser of two evils, because in the end, we are still voting for the wrong person.

Are Log Cabin Republicans conservative? Anywho, as long as they're not neoconservatives they're all right by me. The GOP has lost their way and now the US is being led by wacko marxists like Obama, Pelosi and Reid. Damn you GOP! You used to be our last line of defense against these wackos. God help us all.

We simply have to stop voting for the lesser of two evils, because in the end, we are still voting for the wrong person.

I'm sorry you feel George W. Bush wasn't such a good President. I disagree. Obama wouldn't make a pimple on George Bush's ass.

I do agree that we didn't have anybody worth a crap to vote for in this last Presidential election. You had a Liberal Democrat and a Liberal Democrat Lite to pick from. Neither one of these guys would make a pimple on a good Presidents ass.

Before his term of President is over, you're going to wish Bush was still the President. Just wait, watch and see.

I'm sorry you feel George W. Bush wasn't such a good President. I disagree. Obama wouldn't make a pimple on George Bush's ass.

I do agree that we didn't have anybody worth a crap to vote for in this last Presidential election. You had a Liberal Democrat and a Liberal Democrat Lite to pick from. Neither one of these guys would make a pimple on a good Presidents ass.

Before his term of President is over, you're going to wish Bush was still the President. Just wait, watch and see.
I supported George Bush's single-minded defense of this nation. It was to his great credit and character that he took the primary job of the President so seriously.

However, his domestic policies were barely to the right of most progressive Democrats and closely aligned with the likes of 'Puff' Dascle and 'Single Malt' Kennedy. His inability to curb spending would have been somewhat understandable with the razor thin majority he held in Congress, but the truth is, he didn't even try.

I'd rank George Bush in the top 25 Presidents at best and only slightly ahead of Bill Clinton.

We need to voice our opinions to the power brokers in this nation that we are tired of 'settling' for watered down candidates who get their convictions from the daily polls.

Forum List

Back