USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

contest-slider_zpsuawfbz5z.png

USMB is offering an Egg-Off Challenge for all members!

Hidden among posts throughout the forums are a collection of beautiful Easter Eggs! Whomever finds the most eggs wins a VALUABLE prize! (well kinda valuable).

If you find an egg - post a link on this thread.

Contest closes SUNDAY April 16th.

Prizes are (1st, 2nd, 3rd) your choice of:
Get out of Jail Free Card (good for one infraction or ban)
Pick a Mod Avatar for one week (at this point only Coyote has volunteered)
To be decided....

Eggs are hidden...and more will continue to be hidden!

This message is brought to you by the one and only Easter Kitty

084955f110a7696779f30a7bfad2dcdb.jpg

sponsored by saveliberty

I am not having any luck, these eggs must be posted in some obscure threads in obscure sections of the forum.

If I type "Egg-Off" into the Search function will I be successful in getting some? :popcorn:

I am not having any luck, these eggs must be posted in some obscure threads in obscure sections of the forum.

If I type "Egg-Off" into the Search function will I be successful in getting some? :popcorn:

They are here and there, its a hunt, so hunt. As far as getting some, please consult Dr. Hamilton.

saveliberty said:
The egg laying process is a bit strenuous as you can see.

This was your brain wave.

What is going to happen:

I am not going to win, I am so far unable to get even one egg. Boedicca is going to win, they cannot move without getting another egg.

So the next game will be one of my choosing, something that I always win and that's Strip Poker, I have never lost a game of Strip Poker ever, this will be then the next game after what I am referring to as The Egg Disaster :eusa_doh:

saveliberty said:

What is going to happen:

I am not going to win, I am so far unable to get even one egg. Boedicca is going to win, they cannot move without getting another egg.

So the next game will be one of my choosing, something that I always win and that's Strip Poker, I have never lost a game of Strip Poker ever, this will be then the next game after what I am referring to as The Egg Disaster :eusa_doh:

The eggs don't go away, you can find the same ones.

O....K....A....Y....this is just getting outrageous, I have not got one egg and we have this situation.

I demand an investigation, to me it's obvious that the whole process has been hacked and rigged against me and this is NOT Putin's fault, it's the Amish, the Amish are dangerous and they're out of control :eek-52: :omg:

45fc01c974c140ef80e3b7e61f82b8bf052f344c6a04a748cf01a0878eec6d3d_1.jpg

saveliberty said:

What is going to happen:

The eggs don't go away, you can find the same ones.

Well, I might have a chance then if I concentrate :smoke:

Forum List

Back