USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

when-easter-eggs-hatch_o_260108.jpg

Yes it's depotoo, out of control and now stealing eggs :eek-52:

This whole situation with the eggs is out of control!

happy-easter_o_3105587.jpg

It's amazing I am able to retain my sense of humour under any circumstances. I am not a happy bunny today, I'm a very pissed off bunny.

Did you want to share? :)

No, but I'm not ashamed to admit it has made me cry :(

Well I hope it's not anything too serious!

I'll get over it in a few days, I just need to be more careful and choose more wisely and not get myself into a situation like this again.

:itsok:I'm sorry you're having a bad day. I'll share my eggs with you, if that will help. And I'll give you my martini's!!

Yes it's depotoo, out of control and now stealing eggs :eek-52:

It's amazing I am able to retain my sense of humour under any circumstances. I am not a happy bunny today, I'm a very pissed off bunny.

I am willing to forget the eggs, however I never say no to Martini's darling :smoke:

Here you go
Martinis.jpg

:itsok:I'm sorry you're having a bad day. I'll share my eggs with you, if that will help. And I'll give you my martini's!!

I am willing to forget the eggs, however I never say no to Martini's darling :smoke:

Here you go
Martinis.jpg

Very nice! I am not sure about what kind of those, I know about this, though
coctail-week.jpg

You have lime; classic with a lemon twist; and strawberry slush martinis.
Yours looks awesome!
dancing_egg-easter_bunnies-300x300.jpg

Drink up, everybody!! We'll do the egg dance!
Here you go
Martinis.jpg

View attachment 118466

Here you go
Martinis.jpg

Martinis.jpg

From the above my choice would be the middle, that is a Dry Martini, of course it must be made to the correct specifications.

71ml of Tanqueray No. Ten, 14ml Dry Vermouth and 1 Dash of Angostura Orange Bitters, shaken not stirred and garnished with a lemon twist or with an orange twist, I'll pass on the green olives.

Here you go
Martinis.jpg

View attachment 118466

Tanqueray No. Ten *Sigh*

tanqueray_no_ten_bottle_Carousel.jpg

I consider Tanqueray No. Ten the best Gin on the planet, I'm not a fan of Vodka in Cocktails, I'm strictly a Gin Cocktails girl.

I am thinking of putting in my Will that I want to be buried with two bottles of Tanqueray No. Ten, along with of course my Glocks and my black leather riding boots and my beautiful collection of riding crops, most of them tipped with Moroccan leather :smoke:

I would never use my riding crops on horses though, they are strictly for being gently brushed across handsome buttocks..........um, where was I again?..........:oops-28:

..........Um, sorry what was this thread about again? Oh that's right I forgot....homosexual chickens and Russian agents :badgrin:

Edited to Edit....hmmmm wouldn't everyone like to know what I edited out
kinkysmiley6.gif

Last edited:
contest-slider_zpsuawfbz5z.png

USMB is offering an Egg-Off Challenge for all members!

Hidden among posts throughout the forums are a collection of beautiful Easter Eggs! Whomever finds the most eggs wins a VALUABLE prize! (well kinda valuable).

If you find an egg - post a link on this thread.

Contest closes SUNDAY April 16th.

Prizes are (1st, 2nd, 3rd) your choice of:
Get out of Jail Free Card (good for one infraction or ban)
Pick a Mod Avatar for one week (at this point only Coyote has volunteered)
To be decided....

Eggs are hidden...and more will continue to be hidden!

This message is brought to you by the one and only Easter Kitty

084955f110a7696779f30a7bfad2dcdb.jpg

sponsored by saveliberty
Now hold on a minute! You know good and well the Easter bunny is a rabbit silly Coyote!

NOW THIS is the Easter bunny.
3a0bcbfccd39f36562fc6676679d4ee8.jpg

Now there IS more then one Easter bunny unlike that over worked fat guy who hangs put with midgets. There is one for each of us if we look, see here come some now!
playboy-bunnies-1.jpg

I always enjoyed the taste of Rabbit.

Forum List

Back