USMB: Stop Sucking

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
When I first got here Gunny ran the place and it was live ammo with safety's off. Gunny send me some PM's that alerted me when I he felt I went off key. Can we please get back to being adults?

WTF USMB?! Can you please stop sucking?! Is that too much to ask?

I can kindly understand the politics thing. The racist thing is ridiculous. You can call me cracka-ass, but I cant call you a word you call your own brothers? Not that I would, but the point is still there

When I first got here Gunny ran the place and it was live ammo with safety's off. Gunny send me some PM's that alerted me when I he felt I went off key. Can we please get back to being adults?

WTF USMB?! Can you please stop sucking?! Is that too much to ask?

Do you plan to ask the sun to stop shining too? :eek:

the hits this site gets will go down and they will lose money if they keep it up

I can kindly understand the politics thing. The racist thing is ridiculous. You can call me cracka-ass, but I cant call you a word you call your own brothers? Not that I would, but the point is still there

LBJ dropped the N-word like a Sunday preacher talking Jesus

I see several people complaining about new board rules. It really hasn't affected me, at least yet.

WTF happened that brought it on?

From my perspective, I see more reasonable type posts, and fewer threads outside of the flame zone and conspiracy forums regressing to a few vocal posters flamefest.

In fact, normally I read, and don't post. When I first came here I spent all my time tormenting the conspiracy section. Because of something committed in real life by someone I had tormented online in a message board, I stayed off the message boards for over a year. Until recently I only read the boards, seldom posting. For whatever reason, actually I am stuck inside with the flu, I been posting here again.

So I am certainly not a good judge of whatever may have changed on the message board as far what can be posted or not.
But you know what? I remember gunny, and he used to send me pm's periodically, kinda keeping order while coaching at the same time.

I liked gunny, if anyone still has contact....send my love.

The whole reason this site gets the high level of hits is the freedom for people to say what they really think.

Forum List

Back