Is Hillary Clinton a Bitchy Bitch?

• No, she is a Bitchy Witch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Watching Hillary Clinton testify before congress made me consider the last 20 years, during which I have seen and heard her, and the number of times I have thought to myself, "Gee, Samson, if only you had a chance to spend just a day in the company of Hillary Clinton, what a lucky fellow you would be."

Zero, nada, zip....NIL.....in fact, I heartily feel sorry for Bill, and firmly believe Chelsea was adopted.

Anyway, please respond to the attached poll.

She's def a raggy biatch... That voice alone would make me slap her around like a voodoo doll.

Interesting that if it is a woman being tough, she's a bitch and you rag on her family but if a guy acted that way he'd be strong right?

What a load of BS.

She did an amazing job, she's brilliant. Those dumb repubs got their stupid questions answered, she was more than cooperative.

Watching Hillary Clinton testify before congress made me consider the last 20 years, during which I have seen and heard her, and the number of times I have thought to myself, "Gee, Samson, if only you had a chance to spend just a day in the company of Hillary Clinton, what a lucky fellow you would be."

Zero, nada, zip....NIL.....in fact, I heartily feel sorry for Bill, and firmly believe Chelsea was adopted.

Image how ol.Todd palin feels.

She did an amazing job, she's brilliant. Those dumb repubs got their stupid questions answered, she was more than cooperative.

and got to take them to task for being petty and ridiculous.

There ae plenty of threads about her most recent spectacle.

I'm really more interested in examining her...erm...... "work" over the past 20 years....without going blind.

It's amazing how proud you and some others are of watching her sit there and lie to everyone of us. ~shrug~

Last edited:

Fucking bigot.

Fucking bigot.

Tissue?

Someone call the Wambulance. Stat

Forum List

Back