USMB Sports Bar

In 52 days my mighty Bayou Bengals trounce Wisconsin.

Alabama will need to watch the Tigers closely. Word is the stud, a true freshman (#1 in the nation) RB Leonard Fournette, is NFL ready.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

The he needs to run to the NFL, the life of an NFL RB is pretty short nowadays.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

In 52 days my mighty Bayou Bengals trounce Wisconsin.

Alabama will need to watch the Tigers closely. Word is the stud, a true freshman (#1 in the nation) RB Leonard Fournette, is NFL ready.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Rmemind us in 51 days. For that matter, remind me who the hell the Bayou Bengals even are.

I used to play and watch soccer all the time, but I can't get into this World Cup, if I watch a minute of it on Sunday I'll be shocked. I think I watched all of 5 minutes this year. Just not feeling it.

I used to play and watch soccer all the time, but I can't get into this World Cup, if I watch a minute of it on Sunday I'll be shocked. I think I watched all of 5 minutes this year. Just not feeling it.

This has actually been one of the better World Cups in years, Tim Howards 16 saves against Belgium was the most saves since England in 1966 he made history. Germany took Brazil to the wood shed 7-1, biggest ass whupping in a World Cup semi ever.

Poor Wade__

JamesCarriesWade_zps7435d229.jpg

Rockets were looking good when they were gonna have a starting five - Lin, Harden, Parsons, Bosh, Howard. But they got rid of Lin and a first to the Lakers for nothing. And it looks like they're taking freaking Ariza over Parsons. Their management sucks.

Houston Rockets will sign Trevor Ariza - ESPN

I think Houston's front office has delusions of grandeur, they still believe they have a chance at Kevin Love AND Rajon Rondo without giving up Harden or Dwight Howard. Good luck with that.

It's funny watching all these ESPN wankers go on about how great Lebron is for going back to Cleveland....

ESPN should just be renamed LSPN, these guys are in love with him.

I just think it's funny how they're talking about how loyal he is and what not. That's a load of crap. Cleveland had the better team for him. And if he had stayed with Miami, they'd be singing a whole other tune all together.

It's funny watching all these ESPN wankers go on about how great Lebron is for going back to Cleveland....

I just think it's funny how they're talking about how loyal he is and what not. That's a load of crap. Cleveland had the better team for him. And if he had stayed with Miami, they'd be singing a whole other tune all together.

Lebron will go where its easier to win a championship, he doesn't want to go to the West because its a meat grinder out there, the East is the safe bet to make the Finals and with Miami imploding Cleveland makes for a great story line, fallen hero returns home. Vince McMahon could not have written a better script.

Lebron will go where its easier to win a championship, he doesn't want to go to the West because its a meat grinder out there, the East is the safe bet to make the Finals and with Miami imploding Cleveland makes for a great story line, fallen hero returns home. Vince McMahon could not have written a better script.

Same thing happened for Jordan in the 90's and Magic in the 80's.

Same thing happened for Jordan in the 90's and Magic in the 80's.

At least those guys stayed with their teams, Lebron will have played for 3 or 4 different teams before his career is over.

Forum List

Back