USMB Poll

Who will you vote for in November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status quo is what you're ensuring by not backing Romney.

I love the hissy fit the libertarians are throwing since their whack-job kook Ron Paul got sent home where he belongs. You nut cases even turned on his son after Rand backed Romney.

It's funny - for a group that claims to be all about freedom and constitutional government, you'd think their #1 priority would be getting Obama (who pisses all over the Constitution) out of office. Instead, their only priority is to throw a tantrum, and then make sure everyone knows that their taking their ball and going home since they didn't get what they want.

Bottom line, John McCain was an awful candidate by the GOP last time. But as much as I hated him, I still voted for him because he was a better option than the marxist Obama. The GOP learned it's lesson and has given us the best option since Ronald Reagan. Romney and Ryan is a dream team that will fix this nation if we give them a conservative congress. But you guys just keep crying about Ron "I have severe dementia" Paul. He's home where he belongs and he will never be leading this nation (thank God).
Actually... Both parties " pisses all over the Constitution"... But I would like to note that I am not a libertarian. I do however agree with a shitload of their stances. I agree that the Republican party wasn't so good to Ron...

But you are fuck'n delusional yourself if you think the RR's were better than Reagan. You do know that Reagan go the seat by doing what Paul did right? LOL? The people chose Reagan...

Hey stupid, where did I say anyone was better than Ronald Reagan? Why don't you read what is written instead of what you want to see?
You're right... You said since Reagan, not better than. My mistake.

I think you are wrong on that too... But.. You got me. Kudo's to you. Odd that you didn't defend the "pisses all over the constitution" point rather than the Reagan one. Priorities seem to be a little messed up there. *shrugs*

As I type this, "Other" is at 23.81%.

How great it would be to see alternate parties actually get that much.

Talk about sending a message.

Wouldn't be a throw away vote would it? It really would be sending one hell of a message.

Worst poll ever.

Why? Because the results so far are not going your way?

No because there is about 10-15 people on at least 1 ballot running for president. at least 3 on enough ballots to win yet he picks the 2 idiots and then other...I have a poll that has every party/person running listed.

Oh my God you crying little bitch. It's going to be Romney or Obama. Period. Why can't you babies just accept reality? Holy fuck are you a sore loser and a crying little bitch.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/239650-who-are-you-voting-for-14.html

Already a poll.

Hey Kevin you as excited as me about being blamed for Willard losing!? I am excited...

And you'll cry the loudest about government and Obama... :rofl:

Romney wins in a landslide despite you little bitches and your tantrums
I know what's coming no matter who is president. Willard has said he would attack Iran,he would have signed the NDAA and the Patriot act so no difference between him and obama. If believing willard is going to win makes ya happy I suppose you can live in your fantasy land until November 6th until about 10 pm?

Forum List

Back