USMB Poll

Who will you vote for in November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s see…

Because it would be neither accurate nor reliable.

And you some how think these polls are reliable?
Only 100 people polled
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/_Today_Stories_Teases/NBC_Wisconsin.pdf

This poll was taken in Aug but was passed off as a recent poll
Poll: Obama leads in Virginia, Wisconsin; Tight in Colorado - CBS News

This poll is run by democrats
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_WI_92012.pdf

This poll was taken in all urban cities in Wisconsin and only 705 people were polled
https://law.marquette.edu/poll/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/MLSP11_Toplines.pdf
All of those polls are used in the RCP polling stats but you will accept them because they give obama a high margin of win.

original

You use those polls why don't you click on the links. Chicken shit.

Gary Johnson should be on there.

He is. He's 'other', since he's irrelevant.

He doesn't appear to be irrelevant to the Republicans who are worried he's taking votes from Romney.

He is taking votes from Romney.... and if Romney loses this November, it will be your fault that we have four more years of this clusterfuck of a President. You may not agree with Romney, but he's smart, he's better than Obama... and - if you assclowns would recognize that Johnson can't win and put the country over your fucking politics, you'd find he'd be a decent President.

He doesn't appear to be irrelevant to the Republicans who are worried he's taking votes from Romney.

He is taking votes from Romney.... and if Romney loses this November, it will be your fault that we have four more years of this clusterfuck of a President. You may not agree with Romney, but he's smart, he's better than Obama... and - if you assclowns would recognize that Johnson can't win and put the country over your fucking politics, you'd find he'd be a decent President.

So I was correct.

Thanks!

He is taking votes from Romney.... and if Romney loses this November, it will be your fault that we have four more years of this clusterfuck of a President.
No... It will be yours. And whoever else decided to back a such a shit option. I will not change from this position.

You may not agree with Romney, but he's smart, he's better than Obama... and - if you assclowns would recognize that Johnson can't win and put the country over your fucking politics, you'd find he'd be a decent President.
Status quo is not the better option.

He is taking votes from Romney.... and if Romney loses this November, it will be your fault that we have four more years of this clusterfuck of a President.
No... It will be yours. And whoever else decided to back a such a shit option. I will not change from this position.

You may not agree with Romney, but he's smart, he's better than Obama... and - if you assclowns would recognize that Johnson can't win and put the country over your fucking politics, you'd find he'd be a decent President.

As I said, you clearly have not researched Romney. I have. He's not the status quo.

As I said, you clearly have not researched Romney. I have. He's not the status quo.

Thanks for proving you in no way feel GJ is irrelevant. If you lose the GE I want you to know that Mitt Romney was irrelevant and never stood a chance to win because he didn't... In that case you wasted your vote and voted for Obama when you voted for someone that couldn’t win.

Status quo is what you're ensuring by not backing Romney.

I love the hissy fit the libertarians are throwing since their whack-job kook Ron Paul got sent home where he belongs. You nut cases even turned on his son after Rand backed Romney.

It's funny - for a group that claims to be all about freedom and constitutional government, you'd think their #1 priority would be getting Obama (who pisses all over the Constitution) out of office. Instead, their only priority is to throw a tantrum, and then make sure everyone knows that their taking their ball and going home since they didn't get what they want.

Bottom line, John McCain was an awful candidate by the GOP last time. But as much as I hated him, I still voted for him because he was a better option than the marxist Obama. The GOP learned it's lesson and has given us the best option since Ronald Reagan. Romney and Ryan is a dream team that will fix this nation if we give them a conservative congress. But you guys just keep crying about Ron "I have severe dementia" Paul. He's home where he belongs and he will never be leading this nation (thank God).

With all your research where are Mitt and Obama different... careful I have done research too and might come back with video of Mitt having a different position than you claim.

And just so you kow, I'm happy the GOP finally put someone up you can be proud to vote for, so many of us have not had that from the GOP for a long time... that's why we will be voting for someone else.

Status quo is what you're ensuring by not backing Romney.

I love the hissy fit the libertarians are throwing since their whack-job kook Ron Paul got sent home where he belongs. You nut cases even turned on his son after Rand backed Romney.

It's funny - for a group that claims to be all about freedom and constitutional government, you'd think their #1 priority would be getting Obama (who pisses all over the Constitution) out of office. Instead, their only priority is to throw a tantrum, and then make sure everyone knows that their taking their ball and going home since they didn't get what they want.

Bottom line, John McCain was an awful candidate by the GOP last time. But as much as I hated him, I still voted for him because he was a better option than the marxist Obama. The GOP learned it's lesson and has given us the best option since Ronald Reagan. Romney and Ryan is a dream team that will fix this nation if we give them a conservative congress. But you guys just keep crying about Ron "I have severe dementia" Paul. He's home where he belongs and he will never be leading this nation (thank God).
HOLD ON Ron Paul is not a whack job, in order to beat obama you will need us Ron Paul supporters. Insulting Ron Paul will not get those needed helpful votes.

Forum List

Back