USMB Poll

Who will you vote for in November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you're in no way going to blame those of us who refuse to vote for him for his loss? It will be Romney's own failings as a candidate?

His profile says "Defend Liberty" and then he refuses to get Obama out of office because he's a poor loser who can't accept defeat in a FAIR election :cuckoo:

This logic just doesn't mesh. There will be similarities as there would with any candidate. There are also stark differences. If you guys spent more time grooming a decent candidate instead of whining about ours you might actually make some headway in the future.
J

So that will be your rationale when Romney loses, correct? That "you guys" should have spent more time grooming a decent candidate instead of whining about us not voting for him?

So what will be your rationale when you're crying like a little bitch about living in a full-fledged communist state because you're so fucking stupid, you cut off your own nose to spite your face?

Wait wait wait... Romney's going to bring about this "full-fledged communist state?" You said he was going to win in a landslide, so I'm confused.

This site is full of the ultra ignorant libertarian's and still Romney is running away with this thing... :rofl:

So you're in no way going to blame those of us who refuse to vote for him for his loss? It will be Romney's own failings as a candidate?

His profile says "Defend Liberty" and then he refuses to get Obama out of office because he's a poor loser who can't accept defeat in a FAIR election :cuckoo:

I accepted defeat months ago. It wasn't difficult since I didn't expect Ron Paul to win the nomination.

And you base this off of what? Serious question here not being a smart ass...I mean do you consider the polls? I haven't seen any with him ahead...what else are you basing this on?

Serious answer - I base if off something you don't: REALITY. Obama got annihilated in the November 2010 elections. Instead of learning from that and changing course, he doubles-down on the same failed policies that infuriated the American people.

Unemployment is still above 8%. Gas prices are still at $4 per gallon. The national debt is still climbing at nation collapsing rate. He is still forcing unconstitutional marxism on the people. And now we can add that he's allowing our embassy's to be attacked and our people to die.

Common sense, something the geriatric kook Ron Paul and his followers that can think for themselves don't have, tells you that when people unilaterally reject a persons policies - and they don't change them - the people will also not change their votes.

The polls you refer to are paid for by people with an agenda, and therefore, they make sure to poll only those people who will provide the results they are looking for.

So ALL the polls are paid for by people with an agenda? I know for a fact that some of these polls lean republican and even they are showing Romney losing right now...he has run a really inept campaign starting at the convention up to his spray on tan....I see reality real clearly and I see the people not seeing enough of a difference between Romney and Obama to matter...now if we had someone that was strikingly different than Obama then yeah he would probably win in a landslide but that isn't the case. You believe Romney will win I will continue to realize the polls are saying something different and go by that and the fact that people in his own party are saying they picked the wrong person for the nomination and would like Ryan/'Rubio....

J

So that will be your rationale when Romney loses, correct? That "you guys" should have spent more time grooming a decent candidate instead of whining about us not voting for him?

So what will be your rationale when you're crying like a little bitch about living in a full-fledged communist state because you're so fucking stupid, you cut off your own nose to spite your face?

Wait wait wait... Romney's going to bring about this "full-fledged communist state?" You said he was going to win in a landslide, so I'm confused.

No - I'm referring to your efforts to ensure Obama wins because your candidate lost. Why can't you just answer the question? Why do you have to play games? Could it be because I'm exposing you for the fucking idiot asshole that you are? Yep, I think so...

This site is full of the ultra ignorant libertarian's and still Romney is running away with this thing... :rofl:

You seriously are delusional if you think this poll means anything in the real world...I thought you just acted like an idiot but I am seriously starting to wonder if you are truly delusional....or mad....

No - I'm referring to your efforts to ensure Obama wins because your candidate lost. Why can't you just answer the question? Why do you have to play games? Could it be because I'm exposing you for the fucking idiot asshole that you are? Yep, I think so...

What does it matter? Romney's going to party like it's 2010 in November, regardless of my actions. But tell us more about this "full-fledged communist state" he's going to bring about.

Hey Dissent, Kennedy, and Avory:

How super pissed are you right now that Romney has tripled the support of your guy? :rofl:

I knew Obama was going to get his ass kicked by Romney in November, but I had no idea that he would lose to fucking unknown, independent candidates... :rofl:

What interesting is your inability to read your own poll. You are on a dominantly conservative board and here you have the “other” option taking 23% of the vote… Where do you think that 23% comes from on a very conservative board? Try "would be Republican voters....."

Now in real polls, when polling likely voters that have a more equal dem/rep/indy voter samples Mitt looses by a landslide if they include Gary Johnson, Mitt loses by a tad if they exclude GJ… Gary will be on the ballot in 47 states so to not include him is ridiculous. Including Gary in polls means the election hype on “who could win!!?!?!?” falls to nothing and there is no product to sell to mindless voters like yourself. However the closer we get to the GE more and more polls have to include GJ because it's polling agencies jobs to get as close to predicting the election as possible... and Not predicting the possible 4-10% Gary might pull means they failed and lose credibility.

This is what you get for putting up a progressive. This is what you get for thinking blaming “us” for handing Obama the election. This is what you get when you claim “you voted for Obama.” Honestly, do you think saying that crap sways people to support Mitt? Every single person I have talked to becomes more inspired to give you and the Republican party the finger when you say dumb ass chit like that.

Keep hurting your party, it’s fun to watch.

Willard is going to lose because he sucks as a candidate. He is a progressive just like Obama is. I never intended to vote for the republican nominee unless it was the person I supported see unlike you the majority of us don't vote for party we vote for the person. I am not voting for the Libertarian party I am voting for Gary Johnson. I was not supporting the republican party I was supporting Ron Paul. We knew back in May he more than likely was not going to win the nomination so we are over the nazi tactics used at the convention but we also never had any intention to vote for Willard. Ya mine as well get over it. Blame the RNC leaders for selecting a candidate that can't win. Just like McCain in 2008.

What does it matter? Romney's going to party like it's 2010 in November, regardless of my actions. But tell us more about this "full-fledged communist state" he's going to bring about.

Is there anything more sad than watching sore losers wallow, cry, and throw a tantrum? Obama is everything a libertarian claims to despise, yet they won't work to remove him form office. Instead, they are going to throw a tantrum like small children.

How super pissed are you right now that Romney has tripled the support of your guy? :rofl:

Gary Johnson at 6% in national poll, campaign files lawsuit for not getting in the Presidential debates

Obama/Biden 49%

Romney/Ryan 40%

Johnson/Gray 6%

Vote for Someone Else 1%

Would Not Vote less than 1%

Don’t Know/Refused 4%

Odd, Mitt ain't winning in natinal polls... I guess your poll is how the election will turn out, maybe you should alert the media.

Is there anything more sad than watching sore losers wallow, cry, and throw a tantrum? Obama is everything a libertarian claims to despise, yet they won't work to remove him form office. Instead, they are going to throw a tantrum like small children.

Who's doing any of those things? I'm enjoying the show.

Gary Johnson at 6% in national poll, campaign files lawsuit for not getting in the Presidential debates

Obama/Biden 49%

Romney/Ryan 40%

Johnson/Gray 6%

Vote for Someone Else 1%

Would Not Vote less than 1%

Don’t Know/Refused 4%

Odd, Mitt ain't winning in natinal polls... I guess your poll is how the election will turn out, maybe you should alert the media.

Well those polls are biased, don't you know... :rolleyes:

Mitt is everything a conservative claims they despise… yet you’re voting for him. Good luck on wasting that vote on someone that can't win... I dono how you can live with yourself seeing as you will e voting for Obama.

Forum List

Back