USMB Poll

Who will you vote for in November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew Obama was going to get his ass kicked by Romney in November, but I had no idea that he would lose to fucking unknown, independent candidates... :rofl:

Why? Because the results so far are not going your way?

No because there is about 10-15 people on at least 1 ballot running for president. at least 3 on enough ballots to win yet he picks the 2 idiots and then other...I have a poll that has every party/person running listed.

Oh my God you crying little bitch. It's going to be Romney or Obama. Period. Why can't you babies just accept reality? Holy fuck are you a sore loser and a crying little bitch.

Yes, we get it. This is your personal little circle jerk. Sorry we interrupted, we thought you were interested in accuracy. Our mistake.

Voting for Romney is voting for Obama's policies. :eusa_whistle:

The libertarian makes the dumbocrat actually look bright and informed... :rofl:

Considering their policies are completely opposite, this is truly the dumbest post in USMB history. Congrats on reaching a new level of stupidity.

I did - it's called "other". It's for the people that want to cut off their own nose just to spite their face.

Voting for Johnson or not voting=same as voting for Obama.

"Lousy officials are elected by good people who don't vote."

This logic just doesn't mesh. There will be similarities as there would with any candidate. There are also stark differences. If you guys spent more time grooming a decent candidate instead of whining about ours you might actually make some headway in the future.

Status quo is what you're ensuring by not backing Romney.

I love the hissy fit the libertarians are throwing since their whack-job kook Ron Paul got sent home where he belongs. You nut cases even turned on his son after Rand backed Romney.

It's funny - for a group that claims to be all about freedom and constitutional government, you'd think their #1 priority would be getting Obama (who pisses all over the Constitution) out of office. Instead, their only priority is to throw a tantrum, and then make sure everyone knows that their taking their ball and going home since they didn't get what they want.

Bottom line, John McCain was an awful candidate by the GOP last time. But as much as I hated him, I still voted for him because he was a better option than the marxist Obama. The GOP learned it's lesson and has given us the best option since Ronald Reagan. Romney and Ryan is a dream team that will fix this nation if we give them a conservative congress. But you guys just keep crying about Ron "I have severe dementia" Paul. He's home where he belongs and he will never be leading this nation (thank God).

Oh stfu lol... You sound desperate, I truly mean you actually sound desperate. I’m not saying the word desperate just to sound insulating, you Mitt pushers fully realize you made a horrible choice seeing as the man struggles to get just the most basic “Republican base” remotely interested in him… If you lose YOU cost yourself the election… YOU voted Obama back in when you supported a horrible candidate who’s slogan is “anyone but Obama.” That slogan means the bar could not be set any lower with Mitt. Even Mitt knows that.

I'm not desperate at all. I'm calm and accurate. You're the one freaking out and screaming "shut the fuck up". You know I'm right and you're pissed about it.

I didn't scream anything. And you;re the one voting for a Progressive, not me.

Voting for Johnson or not voting=same as voting for Obama.

"Lousy officials are elected by good people who don't vote."

This logic just doesn't mesh. There will be similarities as there would with any candidate. There are also stark differences. If you guys spent more time grooming a decent candidate instead of whining about ours you might actually make some headway in the future.

So that will be your rationale when Romney loses, correct? That "you guys" should have spent more time grooming a decent candidate instead of whining about us not voting for him?

So that will be your rationale when Romney loses, correct? That "you guys" should have spent more time grooming a decent candidate instead of whining about us not voting for him?

No. Romney has run an inept campaign. It's that simple

No. Romney has run an inept campaign. It's that simple

So you're in no way going to blame those of us who refuse to vote for him for his loss? It will be Romney's own failings as a candidate?

And you base this off of what? Serious question here not being a smart ass...I mean do you consider the polls? I haven't seen any with him ahead...what else are you basing this on?

Serious answer - I base if off something you don't: REALITY. Obama got annihilated in the November 2010 elections. Instead of learning from that and changing course, he doubles-down on the same failed policies that infuriated the American people.

Unemployment is still above 8%. Gas prices are still at $4 per gallon. The national debt is still climbing at nation collapsing rate. He is still forcing unconstitutional marxism on the people. And now we can add that he's allowing our embassy's to be attacked and our people to die.

Common sense, something the geriatric kook Ron Paul and his followers that can think for themselves don't have, tells you that when people unilaterally reject a persons policies - and they don't change them - the people will also not change their votes.

The polls you refer to are paid for by people with an agenda, and therefore, they make sure to poll only those people who will provide the results they are looking for.

Last edited:

J

So what will be your rationale when you're crying like a little bitch about living in a full-fledged communist state because you're so fucking stupid, you cut off your own nose to spite your face?

No... It will be yours. And whoever else decided to back a such a shit option. I will not change from this position.

Status quo is not the better option.

As I said, you clearly have not researched Romney. I have. He's not the status quo.

With all your research where are Mitt and Obama different... careful I have done research too and might come back with video of Mitt having a different position than you claim.

And just so you kow, I'm happy the GOP finally put someone up you can be proud to vote for, so many of us have not had that from the GOP for a long time... that's why we will be voting for someone else.

What are you babbling about? I haven't posted any videos of Mitt... I've researched him... like I did 4 years ago... along with a whole bunch of other 'front runners', including some libertarians... including Johnson.

I also never said I would be 'proud' to vote for him... or anyone else.... for the love of whatever Deity you hold dear, can you just fucking read what I say and respond - or not - to that... It's bad enough to have liberals making up what I said without fucking libertarians doing it. Read. Comprehend. Respond.

Forum List

Back