USMB poll who won tonight?

Who won?

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I don't ether of them had a particularly strong performance, but Trump won.

Who won?..... those of us smart enough not to watch or listen. We won a nice evening enjoying ourselves instead of listening to two crap slinging monkeys.

Even without seeing get it, I highly doubt anyone in America changed from supporting one candidate to the other one after tonight's event.

Last edited:
Trump, by a nose....

It could have been over but the hitlery/MSM machine had him on defense the entire time.....

Again...the REAL indicator is tomorrow...who wants to keep talking about the debate and who wants to drop the subject or whines the most about it being unfairly run. That will be your real answer.

Hillary came up with the same leftwing bleeding heart bullshit.

Trump was very effective and as Hillary will have no more personal attacks left against Trump, Mr Trump will be all fired up, well organized and should easily win the next two debates! :2up:

Hillary came up with the same leftwing bleeding heart bullshit.

Trump was very effective and as Hillary will have no more personal attacks left against Trump, Mr Trump will be all fired up, well organize and should easily win the next two debates! :2up:
For his first debate, he did well....

CNN is saying Clinton won
Nah. I wouldn't say Trump won because he neglected to say so many things that he could have smashed her with, and just never mentioned them. What an amazing list of things. But that doesn't mean Hillary won. She had too many things that just were against her.

I'd call it a tie, but if Trump would have unloaded his arsenal, Hillary would have been obliterated.

Trump won. Two things caught my attention.
1, Her leg shake when she shook hands.
2, She kept touching her one ear like she was adjusting something.

Don't be silly. Trump took a dump on the stage and then he fell down into it.

Forum List

Back