USMB poll who won tonight?

Who won?

• Total voters
I'm still going for these guys

5f0f8bacfe7c9d6c7f566e3fde987adc.jpg
Needs more cow bell

Ha ha ha ha!

They said he held back on Bill's indiscretions because Chelsea was in the room. I wonder if his other wives were there too?

Trump was relying on his new hair piece and it didn't work, and worse for Trump. he knows how he did.

Here's the bottom line...when confronted with decades of abject failure by politicians Hillary's argument was everything is fine stay the course. The $20 trillion dollar debt and crumbling infrastructure, nothing to see here. The level of violence, riots, looting, unemployment hey its not as bad as it was way back when. Government does a super fantastic job vote for me. Holy shit talk about your establishment class denial these people live in a bubble.

My honest takeaway from a conservative perspective.

Hillary kept her composure & scored on his taxes. Trump made a few good points but missed several opportunities on emails, Benghazi, Libya & the Birther bullshit. Yes he touched on them but not enough to move the needle imo.

A wash......in dirty bathwater

Last edited:

Hillary kept he composure & scored on his taxes. Trump made a few good points but missed several opportunities on emails, Benghazi, Libya & the Birther bullshit. Yes he touched on them but not enough to move the needle imo.

She didn't score on his taxes, she lied, she told the same damn lie Harry Reid did on Romney. To say a guy with a company as large as Trump pays no taxes when he's audited by the IRS every damn year is the mother of all lies.

Hilarious poll results so far. Look at all the brain-dead conservative drones voting "Trump" even though it's obvious to anyone that he had his orange ass handed to him.

:laugh2:

Hillary kept he composure & scored on his taxes. Trump made a few good points but missed several opportunities on emails, Benghazi, Libya & the Birther bullshit. Yes he touched on them but not enough to move the needle imo.

She didn't score on his taxes, she lied, she told the same damn lie Harry Reid did on Romney.
Whatever. She put him in a corner & he failed to fight his way out of it. My opinion and I honestly have ZERO interest in debating it.

She didn't score on his taxes, she lied, she told the same damn lie Harry Reid did on Romney. To say a guy with a company as large as Trump pays no taxes when he's audited by the IRS every damn year is the mother of all lies.

You got a direct quote for that lie? I heard her say it was reasonable to believe that might be one reason why he is hiding his returns. Is that a lie?

Yuh huh.
And where did she say that, hm?

Forum List

Back