Donald Trump Won the Presidency Tonight

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
First 10minutes was about job losses to China and Mexico. Traditional Democratic base has been hurt by this. Only one person has been talking pro USA. Trump wins because people are not goi g to watch whole debate, just what affects them....but leading with US jobs....Trump won debate in the first 10 minutes.

Really? Cuz I'm hearing his performance described as gibberish, incoherent, babble.

Complaints about all the sniffing and mannerisms. Justification about why he attacked Rosie O'Donnell. And then just went weird.

First 10minutes was about job losses to China and Mexico. Traditional Democratic base has been hurt by this. Only one person has been talking pro USA. Trump wins because people are not goi g to watch whole debate, just what affects them....but leading with US jobs....Trump won debate in the first 10 minutes.

I'm not so sure about that.

Another delusional nitwit heard from. ROTFLMAO. You bootlickers are hilarious.

He couldn't explain his economic policy. He didn't make sense. He sounded dangerous.

Will he even do the other two debates?

He couldn't explain his economic policy. He didn't make sense. He sounded dangerous.

Probably not. He'll complain that this one was rigged and he isn't going to do anymore. I kind of figured that before this first debate.

Well, you are kind of an idiot, so maybe he didn't think you could handle it.

Hillary didn't explain shit btw.

Really? Cuz I'm hearing his performance described as gibberish, incoherent, babble.

Complaints about all the sniffing and mannerisms. Justification about why he attacked Rosie O'Donnell. And then just went weird.
The voice in your head is not a reliable source

The world where Trump won:

4542477894_579ba315ef_o.jpg

THEY LOVE ME!!!!​

What color is the sky in your world?

Well my read is one person came well prepared and one didn't, Hillary won.

Will it matter? that is another question...

Trump bickered with holt and honestly should have been told to keep quite... Even the Trump supporter on CNN has said she was better prepared...

Common sense voters, the poor, hard working middle class voters, voters who can detect BS when they see it just switched to Trump. Hillary offered nothing more than the same old status quo establishment BS they spew every damn election.

Forum List

Back