USMB Owners..hello?

That helped a bit.
Yeah. People with recurring iritis may not be able to view this. I still think V Bulletin is best for a message board. Advertisements and social networks may like this software though

From what I can tell..unless I am wrong, which is probably true.....AGREE gets ya nothin'. LIKE gets ya brownie points. So..I will start using the like instead of the agree.

Chorizo mixed with hamburger...then poured over nacho cheese doritos and topped with cheese and slapped in the oven is YUMMY.

I know who made it for you but I don't know if I can name him. He did an excellent job. Ask CK if it can be reanimated! You aren't pixie unless you are bending over. Oh. Wait. That didn't sound right. BWAHAHAHHA

I know who made it for you but I don't know if I can name him. He did an excellent job. Ask CK if it can be reanimated! You aren't pixie unless you are bending over. Oh. Wait. That didn't sound right. BWAHAHAHHA

There were 3 people involved in the making and animation of my avatar.
It was animated earlier tonight

Ya know...this is starting to grow on me. I am having some fun after all, lol.

There were 3 people involved in with my avatar.
It was animated earlier tonight
Bugs. Just let CK know and then they will fix it. Just don't moon him when he does. Make sure he is in front of you. Well..unless....wink wink

I like chorizo. :thup:
Do you really??
62.gif
So you're a Chorizo man, huh? Excuse me but that's just too funny, amigo!
80.gif

Forum List

Back