Sign the Petition. BRING BACK OUR OLD FORUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The conversion is done...there's no going back.

But, it should be quite easy to update the smilie list.

Also, please get our albums up and running.

The conversion is done...there's no going back.

But, it should be quite easy to update the smilie list.

Also, please get our albums up and running.
CK said he would bring in more smilies. Right now I think they are fixing bugs.

Stage 1 Complete

Hehehe_4ff6722a98110.jpg

Allow me to refer you to: Vbulletin : Security vulnerabilities

This is why you don't want to stay with a product that has a terrible development team.

Years ago, Jelsoft sold out to a crew of ass clowns that can't code for shit, so patching the older software is a lot tougher to do without the developers that coded it because the new crew are inept.

Also, as holes are patched, it increases the likelihood of opening new ones, especially when some patches affect others.

NOT patching the holes means leaving your information vulnerable to anyone with a basic understanding of software exploits, and I'm sure CK doesn't want people having their passwords, e-mail addresses, and PM's compromised on his watch.

Grow up and learn a little something about what you're bitching about.

teapartysamurai apparently doesn't have a clue about why the dated software was scrapped. She's making assumptions. (see post #15) Now she's also melting down in LGS fashion.

BTW- you know what hurts my eyes? Her 45 line siggie pic :rolleyes:

This new "upgrade" sucks! The smilies suck! The Format sucks! There is nothing about it, I like and don't give me BS about "bugs." The old forum was better. That's no bug, that's fact.

Post here if you agree!

The old system had "bugs" - all they had to do was "de-bug" - but I believe they made a mistake with this format - it sucks - I don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back