USMB needs a gay/alternate lifestyle sub forum

Why not just put a big pink star next to the gay members names and then people like the OP can simply put them on ignore.

Why not just put a big pink star next to the gay members names and then people like the OP can simply put them on ignore.

A. Worked for Hitler, right?

B. Are you kidding? That'll draw them like flies to shit!

That was nice?

I don't think we've chatted b4 I am nasty ornery rude and obnoxious by choice ... I really don't give a rats ass if that bothers anyone or not . Have a Nice Day

And I care about this because? And nope, you being an obnoxious prick doesn't bother me a bit. I'm not sure why you even bothered to explain it to me if you don't give a rats ass.

And yes, you've negged me before even though we've barely chatted so I am well aware how you operate there person who feels tough on the internet.

Have a nice night.

And I care about this because? And nope, you being an obnoxious prick doesn't bother me a bit. I'm not sure why you even bothered to explain it to me if you don't give a rats ass.

Well you must - you commented on my post stating that it wasn't nice - I replied in kind basically telling you to Fuck Off in a polite manner.

And yes, you've negged me before even though we've barely chatted so I am well aware how you operate there

I negged you before ? I don't recall it -must have been a while ago , and it also must have been a blow to your ego - if you remember it for so long . Quite frankly - I don't recall it, and I don't recall you-so you obviously didn't make much of an impression.

person who feels tough on the internet.

There's no such thing as "tough" in the context in which you are attempting to distort it. Tough implies a Big Physically strong guy - who pushes people around , this is a gathering of minds, lacking the physical intimidation that sometimes characterizes the real world . The stronger minds and stronger wills prevail , the better argument presented by the more eloquent and intelligent is what carries weight . You seem to be strong willed - but I'm curious - do you enjoy being Dominated by stronger Minds ?

I have been asking for a gay sub forum since I got here and saw so many gay threads posted every day. I don't think it would work because people like howey, seawytch and bodey are not happy unless they can shove their gayness in everyone's face every day all day.

Al Gore talks about the weather all the time. It doesn't make the weather a political topic just because he does but the topics seem to start there anyhow.

Likewise every time a politician says something about gays we get flooded with gay topics in the politics section.

Many topics that are related to politics have their own sub forum so why not a topic for this?

Also, please tell Fake Jake to stop pretending he's something he's not.

Thanks

Not the worst idea, but if you think of just about every other group here, it's going to end up being spammed by haters so really we already have groups just like that. Only way such a group would make sense is if it had stricter rule enforcement like the CDZ.

As a bisexual myself, I'd mention too that though I'm bi it doesn't really play a role in how I define myself. So creating an entire group for what amounts to something private is iffy. Gonna create group for straights, people into clowns and balloons too? :)

I have been asking for a gay sub forum since I got here and saw so many gay threads posted every day. I don't think it would work because people like howey, seawytch and bodey are not happy unless they can shove their gayness in everyone's face every day all day.

...As opposed to you throwing their straightness in everyone else's with a buncha naked ladies. :)

...As opposed to you throwing their straightness in everyone else's with a buncha naked ladies. :)

Is it band art, go check out Pink Floyd. It is a much better avatar than your creepy one.

Do you even know how dumb this is?

We should in addition, create a "drunken asshole" forum for Mr. H and I.

Sober people should not be allowed to post in it - even mods need to get hammered in order to smack our wee-wees around.

Also, we need more women on this site - indeed, there will NEVER be enough women....

Last edited:

Sober people should not be allowed to post in it - even mods need to get hammered in order to smack our wee-wees around.

Also, we need more women on this site - indeed, there will NEVER be enough women....

That's actually a swell idea. A 'drunk posts only' group :) When I still drank and tried to do things online then went back and checked, I laughed at the typos. It's like I knew I was making them at the time, I just didn't mind as much. :)

That's actually a swell idea. A 'drunk posts only' group :) When I still drank and tried to do things online then went back and checked, I laughed at the typos. It's like I knew I was making them at the time, I just didn't mind as much. :)

We provide unintentional comedic relief as a public service ... unselfishly sacrificing our dignity in order to entertain the troops in a time of war ~

"You're welcome."

I knew it.
Gays want to flaunt their lifestyle and try to desensitize and force hetros to accept them.

Are we going to have a "negro" forum as well???

How about the Jew forum?

Don't like this idea....

It's like we are trying to protect the site from (gasps!) the gay.

I'm not the one who brought it up. And I called it ....and was proven correct.
And there are message boards/forums all over the net exclusively for gays,blacks,Jews even gang members.
So why not here? You have something against gays,Jews and blacks?

A place on USMB where members weren't demonized for not fully accepting homosexuality would be nice as well. I have no problem with each side voicing their opinions respectfully; what I don't like are the brutes who use vulgar language/names to insult homosexuals, or the whining weaklings who demand you accept them or else.

If a LGBT forum were to exist here, I don't know how tolerant or open-minded those residents would be differing opinions and viewpoints.

Forum List

Back