USMB needs a gay/alternate lifestyle sub forum

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Al Gore talks about the weather all the time. It doesn't make the weather a political topic just because he does but the topics seem to start there anyhow.

Likewise every time a politician says something about gays we get flooded with gay topics in the politics section.

Many topics that are related to politics have their own sub forum so why not a topic for this?

Also, please tell Fake Jake to stop pretending he's something he's not.

Thanks

Good idea. And restrict the posters in the forum to [MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION] and his merry crew of homophobes so we don't need to listen to their fantasies in every thread on the forum.

Al Gore talks about the weather all the time. It doesn't make the weather a political topic just because he does but the topics seem to start there anyhow.

Likewise every time a politician says something about gays we get flooded with gay topics in the politics section.

Many topics that are related to politics have their own sub forum so why not a topic for this?

Thanks

Here's a better idea: stop being a totalitarian conservative, you can't force gay Americans back into the closet just as you can't force gay political topics to an out-of-the-way sub-forum so you don't have to see or read about gay political topics.

You and others on the right have only yourselves to blame, you made marriage access for same-sex couples a political issue as a consequence of your hate, ignorance, and desire to deny gay Americans their civil liberties.

• Banned

Thanks

Here's a better idea: stop being a totalitarian conservative, you can't force gay Americans back into the closet just as you can't force gay political topics to an out-of-the-way sub-forum so you don't have to see or read about gay political topics.

You and others on the right have only yourselves to blame, you made marriage access for same-sex couples a political issue as a consequence of your hate, ignorance, and desire to deny gay Americans their civil liberties.

I rarely post in the gay threads.

I am a big gamer when I have time & politicians always bring up games whenever there is a school shooting. I have plenty of thoughts on the subject but I don't start threads about it in the politics forums cause it doesn't belong there.

I'm sure however as a typical lefty you will make this thread about gay vs right despite it being a sugestion thread without political slant.

• Banned
Great idea but it will be trolled by gay haters and ruined because of that.

Perhaps. I hear the same thing about the religion sub forum. I wouldn't know however as I'm n9t a believer and I don't think ive ever even clicked on the thread. Some people have no self control so whadya do?

Good idea. And restrict the posters in the forum to [MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION] and his merry crew of homophobes so we don't need to listen to their fantasies in every thread on the forum.

Only if you promise to quarantine your sorry queer asses from the rest of the site

There is definitely a need for a racist teaper subforum. They are perverting honest conversation. Let the have their own little bubble of hyperbole, lies and hate.

Let it take on a life of it's own. No one needs to go there, if they are offended. This way, the topic isn't in front of our faces throughout the forums. And it could be interesting and informative. I like the idea and hope it will be considered for implementation. :thup:

Perhaps. I hear the same thing about the religion sub forum. I wouldn't know however as I'm n9t a believer and I don't think ive ever even clicked on the thread. Some people have no self control so whadya do?

Same with I and P. Israel and Palestine. I have learned much, there. :)

You Betcha. How's it feel - having your privacy invaded at every corner you turn ? How do you think it feels having Homosexual [1] propoganda blasted in your face and aimed at your children and Family day and night . What goes around Cums around .

[1] [See --I can be nice - i didn't say queer or faggot]

This is a great idea. I was on another board some years ago and it had a LGBT subforum and did very well as a sub forum. The staff made sure it was not infested with trolls, too.

You Betcha. How's it feel - having your privacy invaded at every corner you turn ? How do you think it feels having Homosexual [1] propoganda blasted in your face and aimed at your children and Family day and night . What goes around Cums around .

[1] [See --I can be nice - i didn't say queer or faggot]

That was nice?

If they consider an lgbt subforum..I highly recommend a mod for it...just for that forum....to delete and weed through the idiotic crap by morons that only go in there for entertainment.

If they consider an lgbt subforum..I highly recommend a mod for it...just for that forum....to delete and weed through the idiotic crap by morons that only go in there for entertainment.

Also a good idea but such a person could be hard to find. Not too many without a dog in the fight to pick from.

Forum List

Back