USMB is awesome!

No more so than strolling down to the local bar...And the drinks are cheaper. :)

That is the way I see it. People will say things on forums they would never say anywhere else but perhaps a local bar, only on a forum if a fight breaks out the pain is a hell of a lot less.

whatever! I still love you guys! For one the word ****** has not been used in this thread yet and all of your names are not something like White Power or ****** hater. :lol:

Is it safe to assume that the other message board to which you were referring in the OP was Stormfront?

So I went to another message board today that I used to post at, and just say it made me appreciate this place a hell of a lot more. So I give props to everyone here especially are mods because they are super and our adminstrator even though he wears pink underwear. :D

I've often wondered why most of the women here send me nude pictures of themselves, but I've never complained.

I am drunk enough to have lost my sense of smell for the day, so I will brown nose it.

I have been banned from so many forums I feel like Meatloaf at a Weight Watchers convention. Or Madonna salivating as a poor African mother is in the middle of giving birth.

This forum, so far, has never censored or even threatened a ban.

As far as I can remember, I do not read private messages and can not remember much of what I post.

Still, it seems like a free speech kinda place.

Last edited:
So I went to another message board today that I used to post at, and just say it made me appreciate this place a hell of a lot more. So I give props to everyone here especially are mods because they are super and our adminstrator even though he wears pink underwear. :D

I've often wondered why most of the women here send me nude pictures of themselves, but I've never complained.
Its really xotoxi using his multiple logons.

Dammit! Sharing the nature of the contents of my PMs is against the rules.

we do!
There is also some else here who posts there but I can't remember who. Oh! and that is where Agna is hiding out.

we do!
There is also some else here who posts there but I can't remember who. Oh! and that is where Agna is hiding out.

Is Aggie over there?

He must be having a hell of a time!

I like the guy, he loves to dive into the deep end.

Forum List

Back