USMB is awesome!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So I went to another message board today that I used to post at, and just say it made me appreciate this place a hell of a lot more. So I give props to everyone here especially are mods because they are super and our adminstrator even though he wears pink underwear. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ6VT7ciR1o[/ame]

So I went to another message board today that I used to post at, and just say it made me appreciate this place a hell of a lot more. So I give props to everyone here especially are mods because they are super and our adminstrator even though he wears pink underwear. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ6VT7ciR1o
Suckup.

She must not mind the brown rep.

412670039.jpg

Brown tissue paper for those times you don't want others to see what you just wiped off your face.

whatever! I still love you guys! For one the word ****** has not been used in this thread yet and all of your names are not something like White Power or ****** hater. :lol:

I have mixed feelings about USMB, and any message board for that matter.

I enjoy the posters and the dialogue, but I always have this nagging feeling that it is an enormous waste of time, and I could be making money do something more productive.

But I'm a weak man, so I keep coming back.

I enjoy the posters and the dialogue, but I always have this nagging feeling that it is an enormous waste of time, and I could be making money do something more productive.

No more so than strolling down to the local bar...And the drinks are cheaper. :)

This. The entire post really.

But as it was once said, time you enjoy wasting wasn't time wasted. :lol:

Thanks...Through lurking, I've found a certain other board where I used to post, which will remain unnamed, to be excruciatingly boring since its rather recent spate of bannings and defections.

Great to be here.
I was thinking the same thing just the other night.....

Well, now that I've identified where that kissing sound came from, I'll head back over to the regular forums.....
:lol:

No more so than strolling down to the local bar...And the drinks are cheaper. :)

And the beatings are figurative.

It's the people on this board that make it a fun place to hang out. Even the ones you don't care for have something to say - good or bad - that give you a wider range of perspective on an issue. Love 'em or hate 'em, everybody here is "board" out of their minds!

No matter their political views, there are some great people here. Just sayin!
I could be debating with someone one minute and the next they are sending me a PM to ask me about how my son is doing etc.

Forum List

Back