Mia Morris: This 17-year-old will give you goosebumps, she is so good.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
I'm not normally one to watch these shows, but I was blown away by the talent of 17-year-old blonde Mia Morris. She uses a looper to play several instruments and make complete songs. She only performs songs she wrote. Her first appearance on America's Got Talent was mind-blowingly good, especially for a young girl.

The girl is a professional session drummer by trade. At the 2:36 mark, when she fully takes to the drums, it will give you goosebumps. This is a song SHE wrote, and it's so good, it should be a hit.

I don't care if I am decades older than this person, there is something that is super sexy about a beautiful young girl who is so completely good at something totally dominating a performance, in this case playing the hell out of the drums and rocking out an original song.

Last edited:
I'm not normally one to watch these shows, but I was blown away by the talent of 17-year-old blonde Mia Morris. She uses a looper to play several instruments and make complete songs. She only performs songs she wrote. Her first appearance on America's Got Talent was mind-blowingly good, especially for a young girl.

The girl is a professional session drummer by trade. At the 2:36 mark, when she fully takes to the drums, it will give you goosebumps. This is a song SHE wrote, and it's so good, it should be a hit.

I don't care if I am decades older than this person, there is something that is super sexy about a beautiful young girl who is so completely good at something totally dominating a performance, in this case playing the hell out of the drums and rocking out an original song.

She is an unbelievable, off the charts certified BADASS!

she is going to be a big star .

I’m underwhelmed

But obviously others like it

yea that has been said about many of these people on these shows whom you never hear from again.....
That is true... one of the best of these is a fellow named Josh Krajick from years ago...

He did this...

On X Factor he was the bomb. No way would you think he is not going to make it big.
He never made it big.

Forum List

Back