USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well call me crazy, but, I'm actually looking into buying this bike...

That's one hell of a pair of wheels. I mostly had Japanese bikes, like Honda a CB650.

I did too, pard. The first motorcycle I ever owned was a 1966 Sport 90 Honda. Went on to own two more Honda's and two Kawasaki's. Even had a 1969 Triumph 650 Bonneville that I bought from my brother in law. I liked them all. Just being on two wheels and experiencing the freedom and sensations is the idea... :beer:

Nice...are you keeping your 2006, Harley Davidson, FXD35, 35th Anniversary, Dyna, Super Glide?

Fur sure on that, man. That bike is money in the bank. It's a rare bike and going to be worth a bundle someday being it's #0793 of ONLY 3500 made, world wide. Thing is with that though, I don't like to ride it and put miles on it. The less miles on it the more it's worth.

So, I'd like to have a bike I'm not afraid to put miles on, and I really fell in love with Street Glides back when they came out, and that one already has a 103 which you can get a scary amount of horse power out of with very little modification, and it has that big stereo, and it's vivid black. I love it. But, we'll see, there's a lot of irons in the fire right now that have priority over another $20,000 motorcycle. Who knows though... anything can happen. I'm going to go look at it tomorrow and talk business. They wondered if I had a trade in and I said no. But I did tell them I had a 2006 FXD35, and the salesman wanted me to ride that over so they could "see it." Yeah, they probably would like to rape me on it and trade it in. They know they're getting more rare by the year, and valuable. They could probably sell it quick too. Well, that ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:
It's a got 103 inch heart beat... you'll have to hang on tight... :D

If I could ride my retired racehorse, bareback for hours, I can hang onto anything...:lol:

So I guess when you say retired racehorse..... this isn't what you meant. :)

500x_0065356916218_av_500x500.jpg

-----------------------------
hahaha-024.gif

Well, enough fartin' around on the computer. Time for this guy to get outside and tend to some lawn mowing.

Last night, I was posting away on USMB and I noticed that the system had slowed down, I was giving rep to someone and it wouldn't let me, so I went back a few pages, hoping it would clear up, the next thing you know I get a 502 Error message. So I tried logging on again and it wouldn't go through...did anyone else experience a problem last night?

Well....I'm glad this morning I was able to log on.....and before I go have my breakfast of eggs (omelet), bacon and coffee with biscuits.....yeah....I wanted to say:

Good Morning

Lovely-Morning-Picture-for-fb.jpg

May be Flash crashed.

That was the same error we got when CS II caused the Forum to crash...the symptoms were similar, but CSIII is not that big yet...maybe it was another thread that has gotten too inflated?

I knew going in that owning a bar would bring a certain amount of drama into my life, but had no inkling I would have to deal with what I did last night.
About 10 PM a fairly regular customer; a gorgeous blond lady, about 30 comes in crying her eyes out and takes my wife aside. I'm not too close to the conversation, but hear my wife mention something about a kit and police.
I was, at that point clearing off the poker tables and washing coffee cups and such after the game when the wife came over and said that I needed to take the young lady to the hospital and wait for the police.
It seems she had been raped.... by of all people, her father. I brought her the the emergency room and stayed with her until the police got there and she was taken away for an exam and rape kit.
She was back at the police station with detectives this afternoon and an arrest is pending.

I'm no longer homicidal, but last night, I'm sure I was not a joy to be around.
I'm so sorry, Ernie. I hope her attacker gets put away for a long time, and that she heals in every way possible. What a heinous way to have to grow up. :(

On the sunny side, kudos. I'm glad she had people like you and Mrs. Ernie to help her through that experience. Hopefully that kind of crime won't happen to many other people in the future.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back