USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB message from my grandson who is currently serving in the 10th mountain Division.

Your great grandson Aiden Ray Hill is here

10322627_756048041082777_2674225938933354301_n.jpg

That's a fine looking boy, Ollie. Some day he'll be a great sailor!

Congratulations, Ollie.
It'll be a long time before I have grandkids, let alone great-grandkids.:lol:

Congrats Noomi on her 15,000th post. :)

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Ollie's daughter Angie and son Dirk,
Wake,
Sheila’s sore foot and friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Noomi's impending oral surgery,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Ernie and his friend Royce's family, especially Alisha, as they prepare for the final goodbye,
Sheila and Andrew,
Ringel and his family as they prepare for the final goodbye for his dad,
Jake's granddaughter Susan,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Before I say Goodnight, I want to make sure and let you all know that the Spurs did us proud tonight. They won the 4th and necessary game to put the Blazers (Portland) out of their misery.....so on to the next round we go....

GO SPURS GO

11663258_go_spurs_go_xlarge.jpeg

I have one, but it never worked....all I ever caught were raccoons and possums. Armadillos are very unpredictable, you just have to shoot them, but I won't do that. I may have to set the trap up again, you never know, maybe I'll trap one this time. :D
That was my next suggestion (to shoot em) :D

Just ask Mr. Mertex to do the dirty deed. It doesn't bother me at all since an armadillo is just a critter. It's either them or your flower beds.

Mr Mertex doesn't think Dillo's a nuisance enough for him to get up in the middle of the night to hunt him down, when he may or may not show up on any particular night. We have killed a few already, then they weren't around for about 3 years and we got used to not having them....argh......

Damn, [MENTION=1324]dilloduck[/MENTION] is always getting himself in hot water.:eusa_whistle:

Anybody seen this video? A cat saves it's little boy sibling from a dog attack. Very cool!

Hero Cat Saves Young Boy From Dog Attack In Bakersfield | Saves Child CCTV VIDEO Kid - YouTube

I was going to post this myself so I'm glad you did. I'm a cat lover anyway, so now I have one more reason to love them. That cat deserves a medal, or this could have been another "pitbull kills boy" story. What a great cat.

It was on the BBC television lunchtime news today.

Now good news and bad.........

Son Dirk can come off the list for now Foxy, he's doing much much better according to his brother. He has an internet problem but i don't think the prayer list can fix that.

Daughter Angie is back in the hospital. We haven't heard much, what we have heard is bad, very bad. Kidneys shut down, liver almost shut down Ammonia levels above 200. (normal is 40 to 60 i think) She is on a ventilator and is not conscious.....Right back where she was 6 months ago.

Now good news and bad.........

Son Dirk can come off the list for now Foxy, he's doing much much better according to his brother. He has an internet problem but i don't think the prayer list can fix that.

Daughter Angie is back in the hospital. We haven't heard much, what we have heard is bad, very bad. Kidneys shut down, liver almost shut down Ammonia levels above 200. (normal is 40 to 60 i think) She is on a ventilator and is not conscious.....Right back where she was 6 months ago.

Happy that Dirk is doing well, Ollie. I know that was a concern. But serious prayers for Angie for sure. Have they ever figured out what is causing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back