Using Polls

Can we see public poll .. how and who?

• Total voters
are you high?

trying to figure out something. some sites have boards where threads can be used to experiment.

I thought I used to be able to view a poll after I voted, a view showing who and how people voted. I started a poll. I selected public view, and can't see what I am looking for.

see?

now move along if you can't help

:redface:

are you high?

trying to figure out something. some sites have boards where threads can be used to experiment.

I thought I used to be able to view a poll after I voted, a view showing who and how people voted. I started a poll. I selected public view, and can't see what I am looking for.

see?

:clap2:
see thats your probelm, you can't think when you are high :D

are you high?

see?

think: that's why they call it dope. stop smoking

see?

think: that's why they call it dope. stop smoking

I havent had a puff since the 80's, my brain is free of residue.

Forum List

Back