What is the voter rationale…abortion rights in exchange for an open border, wars, high crime, high interest rates, high energy costs, high inflation?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m looking forward to seeing the exit polls…I have a hard time believing ‘minorities’, low to middle-classers and the like voted in such a way…I’m thinking these elections were carried by emotional suburban white Karens….we all know they LOVE LOVE LOVE their abortions.
I have to think most rational voters have learned their lesson….the only voters who haven’t have to be the most emotional and irrational among us.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
1. The voter rationale' was divided government. In KY the dem won governor, but the next two offices went to Republicans.
2. Abortion is a "woman's rights issue", so a lot of women voted for it, like I'd never vote for a "gun control" issue.
3. You posted a riddle: "most rational voters learned their lesson.." So WTF was it? Not to be Pro-Life?
4. After Trump tax cuts, and Biden's open borders, I'm a big divided government supporter.

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to seeing the exit polls…I have a hard time believing ‘minorities’, low to middle-classers and the like voted in such a way…I’m thinking these elections were carried by emotional suburban white Karens….we all know they LOVE LOVE LOVE their abortions.
I have to think most rational voters have learned their lesson….the only voters who haven’t have to be the most emotional and irrational among us.
Thoughts?
Blow your nose. It was expected

What does one issue have to do with the others?
The ignorant fools you count on to win elections for you are all one issue voters.
You seriously didn’t know that?

Dark people: Free shit/feel good stuff
Pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis, chicks with dicks: Tolerance/acceptance
Drug addicts: Weed/legalization
Criminals: Decriminalization/defund the police
Brown people: Free shit /open border for cousin Humberto

None of you FEELZ people vote on real shit that actually matters to the foundation, the trajectory and future of a nation.

Thoughts?
White Karens Love abortions for their daughters.

Akshally, I'm not that against it. Gene pool and all like that :dunno:

The ignorant fools you count on to win elections for you are all one issue voters.
You seriously didn’t know that?

Dark people: Free shit/feel good stuff
Pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis, chicks with dicks: Tolerance/acceptance
Drug addicts: Weed/legalization
Criminals: Decriminalization/defund the police
Brown people: Free shit /open border for cousin Humberto

None of you FEELZ people vote on real shit that actually matters to the foundation, the trajectory and future of a nation.
What a ridiculous claim

Republicans got their assess handed to them, across the board, due to their unpopular policies.

Republicans got their assess handed to them, across the board, due to their unpopular policies.
“Unpopular” in dangerous, disgusting, divided, diverse blue shitholes where America’s filth resides in mass like the cockroaches they are?

WE (all political party's) have problems with the border.
ITS the political party's POWER play's that keep us NOT working on ANY kind of a workable compromise.

WE (all political party's) have problems with the border.
ITS the political party's POWER play's that keep us NOT working on ANY kind of a workable compromise.
Democrats want a policy that works better for Mexico while Republicans want policy that works ONLY for Americans. How do you find compromise there?

Forum List

Back