Use pedophiles to patrol schools

You rw's just get sicker and sicker every day.

READ the links for christs sake.

Steven Seagal? Who the fuck cares what some has been-never was jerk off is doing to make a buck?

You're completely ignorant about arpaio and when you get facts, you make up shit that let's you pretend he's not the sickest fuck that ever refused to do his job while attending KKK meetings. No wonder you like this sick fuck arpaio.

Meanwhile, another shooting today but wtf do you care?

No it should be who gives a fuck what DailyKos says?
my gawd you believe every damn thing that these places feed you

You rw's just get sicker and sicker every day.

READ the links for christs sake.

Steven Seagal? Who the fuck cares what some has been-never was jerk off is doing to make a buck?

You're completely ignorant about arpaio and when you get facts, you make up shit that let's you pretend he's not the sickest fuck that ever refused to do his job while attending KKK meetings. No wonder you like this sick fuck arpaio.

Meanwhile, another shooting today but wtf do you care?

No it should be who gives a fuck what DailyKos says?
my gawd you believe every damn thing that these places feed you

when asked for proof...he merely referred to daily kos. he is incapable of original thought. without left wing sites, he would not have a thought in the space between his ears.

If you're going to tell the truth tell the whole truth---whatever it is! Grown Men shouting back to a 12 year old girl "Yes Sir" will scare the crap out of you if you don't know why it's happening. Some 10's of thousands of men labeled and treated like sex offenders for the rest of their lives for having to pee in public all of a sudden (WTF?) and being tagged by some creepy girl hiding in the bushes to swear out a warrant on him.

If you're going to tell the truth tell the whole truth---whatever it is! Grown Men shouting back to a 12 year old girl "Yes Sir" will scare the crap out of you if you don't know why it's happening. Some 10's of thousands of men labeled and treated like sex offenders for the rest of their lives for having to pee in public all of a sudden (WTF?) and being tagged by some creepy girl hiding in the bushes to swear out a warrant on him.

Courteny Love. Are you fn kiddiing me.
Let me put it this way.

Nicely and kindly and why we all know its a lie.

Our mouths were open before her's were. GOT IT? GET IT?
Got it?

Forum List

Back