Who are these Democrates to tell us what kind of Guns we can have?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I think it is very rude and offensive for Democratic liberal gun grabbers to tell all Americans what kind of Guns we can buy. Or that we don't need high capacity ammo clips?! or Assault weapons. I should be able to deceide this issue on my own.

Don't we as Ameircans have a 2nd amendment right to choose what ever weapon system
we want. Or if we want a high capacity clip or not.!?

I don't appreciate Barack Obama , or Gov. Andrew Cuomo telling me what guns I can or can not have.!

No stupid, you don't have second amendment rights to a high capasity clip but more to the point, why do you want illegals, terrorist, the mentally ill (like most rw's here) and criminals to have them?

I think it is very rude and offensive for Democratic liberal gun grabbers to tell all Americans what kind of Guns we can buy. Or that we don't need high capacity ammo clips?! or Assault weapons. I should be able to deceide this issue on my own.

Don't we as Ameircans have a 2nd amendment right to choose what ever weapon system

I don't appreciate Barack Obama , or Gov. Andrew Cuomo telling me what guns I can or can not have.!

Why do you hate America?

No stupid, you don't have second amendment rights to a high capasity clip but more to the point, why do you want illegals, terrorist, the mentally ill (like most rw's here) and criminals to have them?

According to the secound amendment, these bans are nothing but infringements on our 2nd amendment rights.

Liberals know better than everyone else how they should live their lives.

Gaea knows what given them this delusion...many of them are walking trainwrecks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo]MOSSBERG 930 SLUG DESTRUCTION - YouTube[/ame]

Every time I see some bubble house liberal talk about "high capacity clips" I laugh my balls off.........but it gets profound when they say "mentally ill" in the same sentence.:2up:

Last edited:
Abuse the guns you have....lose your privileges

Why should assassins be allowed the weapons of their choice?

Im laughing.......gun sales the last two months are at record highs..........millions going out the door!!!!

Keep squacking assholes...................

ld_gun_sales_store_jt_121223_wmain.jpg

What's going to end up happening is you guys will take away the guns from the law abiding citizens and the thugs and law breakers will still be able to get them.

But that's probably OK with the Libs... :eusa_clap:

Governor Mitt Romney has signed into law a permanent assault weapons ban that he says will make it harder for criminals to get their hands on these guns.

"Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts," Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen's groups and gun safety advocates. "These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people."

Like the federal assault weapons ban, the state ban, put in place in 1998, was scheduled to expire in September. The new law ensures these deadly weapons, including AK-47s, UZIs and Mac-10 rifles, are permanently prohibited in Massachusetts no matter what happens on the federal level.

Romney signs off on permanent assault weapons ban / iBerkshires.com - The Berkshires online guide to events, news and Berkshire County community information.

What's going to end up happening is you guys will take away the guns from the law abiding citizens and the thugs and law breakers will still be able to get them.

But that's probably OK with the Libs... :eusa_clap:

Completely false.

200 years ago America was a much different place. 200 years from now, a limited array of weapons will be available to Citizens who're willing to submit to a fairly invasive household background check.

You can be part of the discussion that makes that happen, or you can dig in your two right heels and be buried by history. Your choice.

200 years ago America was a much different place. 200 years from now, a limited array of weapons will be available to Citizens who're willing to submit to a fairly invasive household background check.

You can be part of the discussion that makes that happen, or you can dig in your two right heels and be buried by history. Your choice.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Here is the fallout of 40 years of the wussification of the American male.:eusa_dance:

Governor Mitt Romney has signed into law a permanent assault weapons ban that he says will make it harder for criminals to get their hands on these guns.

"Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts," Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen's groups and gun safety advocates. "These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people."

Like the federal assault weapons ban, the state ban, put in place in 1998, was scheduled to expire in September. The new law ensures these deadly weapons, including AK-47s, UZIs and Mac-10 rifles, are permanently prohibited in Massachusetts no matter what happens on the federal level.

Romney signs off on permanent assault weapons ban / iBerkshires.com - The Berkshires online guide to events, news and Berkshire County community information.
Is this where you expect conservatives to say, "Oh, if MITT does it, then it's okay!!"?

Not going to happen.

What I don't understand is that with all these bans being placed on American citizens, meanwhile
the terrorists, and other rebel groups in and outside America are all armed with fully automatic
AK 47 assault rifles. And they are all laughing at us, realizing that these coward Americans won't be able to defend themselves against them and their fully automatic AK 47 assault rifles.

Granny says, "Dat's right - confiscate assault rifles or blacks gonna be back in slavery...
:eusa_eh:
Banning Assault Weapons A Feel-Good Gesture 'Unless You’re Prepared to Confiscate'
January 10, 2013 – The man who joined forces with Ralph Nader in the 1970s to virtually invent the consumer-interest lawsuit said Thursday that an outright ban on "assault weapons" might make some people feel better, but it would do nothing to curb violence at schools.
George Washington University Law Professor Alan Morrison says gun confiscation would be the way to go -- but even that would be ineffective. “Now obviously, we all want to stop the killing in the schools. But how are we going to do that? Gun registration, if that happened – (is that) enough? After all, the killer’s mother had a registered gun. It was properly locked up. He was able to get hold of it and take it to the schools,” he said. “So suppose we outlawed assault weapons? Harsh as it may seem, would it have deterred this person from going to the school if he could only fire six rounds at a time? I doubt it,” he continued. “And if he killed 13 people instead of 26, would we have all felt any better at this horrendous matter?”

Morrison, who made his comments Wednesday at the libertarian Cato Institute in Washington, D.C., said banning assault weapons is just a gesture, unless you begin confiscating weapons. “Unless you’re prepared to confiscate all of the assault weapons and prevent their sales in the future then it’s a gesture to ban assault weapons,” he said. “It probably will make people feel good but I don’t think it will solve that much in the way of elimination of wrongful violence.”

“We would surely eliminate some kinds of mass deaths. Whether the shooters who go into schools and attack unarmed children ... would not do it because they don’t have an assault weapon but they happen to have two or three loaded handguns with them -- I rather doubt,” he continued. “But unless we're prepared to confiscate the existing assault weapons, it may make people feel good, and make it symbolic, to ban assault weapons. And I might vote for it but I really wouldn’t think it's going to make much difference in terms of saving lives -- which is what I’m really concerned about.”

A lawyer who has argued 20 cases before the U.S. Supreme Court and co-founded the Public Citizen Litigation Group with Nader in 1971, Morrison said the strongest argument for the right to bear arms is the fact that the Second Amendment is in the Bill of Rights. “Why would it be in the Bill of Rights if it wasn’t a right?” he said. “Why would it not be in the Constitution if it had to do with militia, since after all there were two provisions in the Constitution that dealt directly with the militia?” On Dec. 14, Adam Lanza killed 20 grade school students, six staff members and wounded two others at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., then killed himself in one of the worst school massacre in U.S. history.

Source

See also:

If Blacks Had Gun Rights from Day One, Slavery Might Not Have Happened
January 11, 2013 – Larry Ward, chairman of Gun Appreciation Day, told CNN that if blacks had been given the “right to keep and bear arms” since the country’s inception, “perhaps slavery might not have been a chapter in our history.”
“The truth is – I think Martin Luther King would agree with me if he were alive today – that if African-Americans had been given the right to keep and bear arms from day one of the country’s founding, perhaps slavery might not have been a chapter in our history, and I believe wholeheartedly that it’s essential to our liberty,” Ward said. Gun Appreciation Day was started by a coalition of gun rights groups and encourages people on Jan. 19, to “go to your local gun store, gun range, or gun show with your Constitution, American flags and your ‘Hands off my Guns’ sign to send a loud and clear message to Congress and President Obama,” according to the group’s website.

Maria Roach, founder of United for Change USA, which has launched a petition in opposition to Gun Appreciation Day which will be sent to the National Rifle Association, called Ward’s assessment on slavery and gun rights “ridiculous.” “Slavery means that you are a possession. Slaves were a possession just like a gun, so to say that if slaves had been armed, first that’s theater,” she said, adding that while it’s Ward’s right to hold such an event, “you didn’t speak to anyone about it.”

Roach accused Ward of having a “selfish, self-serving intent” and questioned the event’s timing, two days before the King holiday. King’s birthday is commemorated on Jan. 21. “If you speak to – and I’ve spoken to many people, thousands of people – they are outraged that you would plan your event two days before an American icon’s day that we celebrate nationally who was murdered. He was slain by a rifle,” Roach said.

Instead of a Gun Appreciation Day, Roach suggested appreciating gun violence victims or the 2nd Amendment. “Why not appreciate victims? Why not appreciate the 2nd Amendment? But Gun Appreciation Day is really a power play. That’s what it speaks to me,” she said.

Source

Forum List

Back