USA Today: 44% Hate Trump, 50% Hate the Mainstream Media

Foxnews is not mainstream media. Your post was nothing but an expression of your denial
Would you like to address the actual topic, ie the horrible numbers of the msm?

The number one cable news channel is not part of the mainstream media? lol

Goddam that's funny

What you just did there was the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

In other words you made fun of my point, but did nothing to actually address it.

YOur post is invalid, and you are a dishonest.

MY point stands.

Foxnews is not mainstream media. Your post was nothing but an expression of your denial

1. Make the case that Foxnews is not part of the mainstream media

2. Show us where 'mainstream media' was EVER mentioned in the poll that is cited in the OP.

1. Fox news, by not being part of the braying lefty mob, is apart from the msm.

2. Your pretense that a poll about the "media" is not about the vast majority of the "media", ie the msm, is noted as evidence of your desperation and dishonesty.

lol, so you're using the logical fallacy of Begging the Question by declaring that Foxnews can't be part of the mainstream media because it's not biased to the left.

lol, that is GODDAM funny

Did you even READ the poll?

The Mainstream media is defined by it's bias.

Fox has a different bias. Thus it is not part of the norm.

The OP stands. For all the hysterical propaganda from the Left, the Media is held in lower regard than Trump.

Goddam that's funny

In other words you made fun of my point, but did nothing to actually address it.

MY point stands.

2. Show us where 'mainstream media' was EVER mentioned in the poll that is cited in the OP.

2. Your pretense that a poll about the "media" is not about the vast majority of the "media", ie the msm, is noted as evidence of your desperation and dishonesty.

lol, so you're using the logical fallacy of Begging the Question by declaring that Foxnews can't be part of the mainstream media because it's not biased to the left.

The OP stands. For all the hysterical propaganda from the Left, the Media is held in lower regard than Trump.

Did you even read the survey?

That's a YES or NO question.

MY point stands.

No, I did not. What point do you think you are making that contradicts anything I have said?

Goddam that's funny

MY point stands.

Stupid just got a new low...

Did you ever think for one second the reason Trump looks bad in MSM is because he lies in 70+% of his statements... If he was so good why does he need to lie so often...

MY point stands.

Stupid just got a new low...

Did you ever think for one second the reason Trump looks bad in MSM is because he lies in 70+% of his statements... If he was so good why does he need to lie so often...

Nope. ANd neither does the MSM or the lefty partisans or they/you would spend less time and energy on completely bullshit charges and stories.

No, I did not. What point do you think you are making that contradicts anything I have said?

Okay, but you claim there's a distinction between 'the media' and the 'mainstream media' which you claim excluded Foxnews from the question about trusting the media.

(goddam that sounds even funnier when I type it out)

IOW your claim was shit.

Okay, but you claim there's a distinction between 'the media' and the 'mainstream media' which you claim excluded Foxnews from the question about trusting the media.

(goddam that sounds even funnier when I type it out)

IOW your claim was shit.

Your attempt to distract from the point, ie the msm has even lower numbers than you claim Trump does, is noted.

The point stands.

Forum List

Back