USA off the list now?

Meane

Mar 5, 2017
Napoleon tried to take over Europe one enemy at a time so they'd be all over the place - the same way Putin has scattered his bribed and blackmailed and murdered old friends all over.

With Trump he took USA off the list.

Now all there's to do is to wait and see if someone will get rid of him and rescue the American constitution before it's too late. That is, before Putin gets round from Syria and Ukraine.

He's been keeping both wars on for a long time with no particular changes. They won't admit how many Russians have died in Ukraine but the suspicion - correct me if I'm wrong - is it is much more than Ukrainians. In Syria on the other hand, if it were their war really, they'd admit it as obvious that they need to fight on the ground. But bombing saves soldiers and wakes more noise.

Anyone guess what happens then?

Enough with Putin wants war in Syria and Crimea. We knew that years ago. What does he want next? One sure hint, it is selfish, another: it doesn't belong to him, third: he'll use some ignorant poor bastard to get it.

Napoleon tried to take over Europe one enemy at a time so they'd be all over the place - the same way Putin has scattered his bribed and blackmailed and murdered old friends all over.

Now all there's to do is to wait and see if someone will get rid of him and rescue the American constitution before it's too late. That is, before Putin gets round from Syria and Ukraine.

He's been keeping both wars on for a long time with no particular changes. They won't admit how many Russians have died in Ukraine but the suspicion - correct me if I'm wrong - is it is much more than Ukrainians. In Syria on the other hand, if it were their war really, they'd admit it as obvious that they need to fight on the ground. But bombing saves soldiers and wakes more noise.

Enough with Putin wants war in Syria and Crimea. We knew that years ago. What does he want next? One sure hint, it is selfish, another: it doesn't belong to him, third: he'll use some ignorant poor bastard to get it.
That must be some damn good hooch!!!! Care to pass it around?

Tried to read your post. What list are you writing about?

Clearly Putin is trying to divide NATO. That is why Putin supported Brexit. However Putin suffered a setback in the Netherlands when his candidate lost. .France is pending. He has backed La Pen with actual cash. We will have to see how that turns out.

Clearly Putin is trying to divide NATO. That is why Putin supported Brexit. However Putin suffered a setback in the Netherlands when his candidate lost. .France is pending. He has backed La Pen with actual cash. We will have to see how that turns out.
I don't think dividing NATO is his task. It's out of his control.

Forum List

Back