USA doomed?

K

KagomJack

Hey, I came back for this thread and will be gone for 9 weeks soon. But do you think that America is becoming more and more doomed? No superpower lives forever you know.

If John Kerry is elected, this country will go to hell in a handbasket hanging on his red sleeved arm. If Wesley Clark is elected, we will all die from the nuclear fallout of a war with China. Them's my two beans.:banana:

Within the next 40 years America's population will be majority hispanic.

What do you think that's going to do?

Originally posted by KagomJack
Hey, I came back for this thread and will be gone for 9 weeks soon. But do you think that America is becoming more and more doomed? No superpower lives forever you know.
it depends on what america you mean and what the word doomed means. Are we in for a big change? Yes. Will our way of life become extinct? Yes. But the same can be said for the Great Britain. She became a completely different country...better? worse? Only time will tell.

Originally posted by KagomJack
Hey, I came back for this thread and will be gone for 9 weeks soon. But do you think that America is becoming more and more doomed?
No, and have a safe trip back to Jupiter.

Originally posted by nbdysfu
If John Kerry is elected, this country will go to hell in a handbasket hanging on his red sleeved arm. If Wesley Clark is elected, we will all die from the nuclear fallout of a war with China. Them's my two beans.:banana:
Hope you're jokin. If not - :cuckoo:

Originally posted by Big D
Within the next 40 years America's population will be majority hispanic.

What do you think that's going to do?

Probably it will deflate some of the black-white racist conflict, that is if we can remember what kind of tyranny the US was fighting against in the mexican-american wars.

Jones, I'm playing the extremes. It was a joke. I'm wrapping my head but it's only saran :D

Originally posted by nbdysfu

Probably it will deflate some of the black-white racist conflict, that is if we can remember what kind of tyranny the US was fighting against in the mexican-american wars.
[/B]

As Hispanics gain more control they will take away all the special rights thats whites have been giving to blacks. Hispanics will not tolerate the behaviour of blacks like whites do. Hispanics will not feel the guilt that whites feel.

If you think whites and blacks don't get along, it is much worse between blacks and hispanics. Blacks do not stand much of a chance in America's future.
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=3045

Also as hispanics take more control expect there to be less rights for women, hispanics do not think of women as having many rights.

As for the whites, they will continue to move north as they have been doing, but no matter where whites go hispanics are sure to follow, once you feed a animal it's hard to get rid of it.

Hey, Energizer Bigot. You need to patch those holes in your tinfoil beanie. The UV rays are making you more whacked than usual.

"Within the next 40 years America's population will be majority hispanic.

What do you think that's going to do?"

Why, turn America into a paradise of English-speaking, low-crime efficiency, of course.

No, actually, it will --- to the extent that it hasn't already --- turn it into a Third World shithole. Thanks, President Bush! I wasn't using my country anyway.

While i'm not as racist about it as Big D, I have to agree w/ him to a certain extent. It's a fact that if we don't do something about our immigration laws Hispanics will probably be the majority race in sometime in our lifetime.

It will be interesting to see how social services change w' this influx.

"No, actually, it will --- to the extent that it hasn't already --- turn it into a Third World shithole. Thanks, President Bush! I wasn't using my country anyway."
I think that is a little unfair to credit him with any chance of us turning into a Third World Country...I believe it took the people as well because 1 man isn't enough to change the entire USA

Originally posted by William Joyce
California's a good preview there. Social services are basically maxed out. Even the LA Times is admitting it!

It is highly inaccurate to blame immigration for California's budget problems. The basic problem is the lobbyists buying legislators who buy votes with tax dollars dynamic.

During Gray Davis first term, state spending increased 35%. Sacramento went on a binge handing out goodies to everyone they could - including horrible unfunded liabilities concerning outrageous retirement funding for various state employee unions.

Illegal immigrants should not be rewarded with entitlement programs. But neither should state bureaucrats.

Originally posted by William Joyce
"The basic problem is the lobbyists buying legislators who buy votes with tax dollars dynamic."

Nope, it's the immigrants. Next!

You need to pay more attention to the behavior of your government representatives. It's not a pretty sight.

There's not much to pay attention to, because they're not doing anything. Mostly, they're bending over backward to be politically correct, and fiddling while America burns. If they gave a crap, they'd shut the border down yesterday, and round up the 10 million illegals and send them home on a big caravan of Greyhound buses.

Ole!

BIG D SAYS

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by wonderwench
It is highly accurate to blame immigration for California's budget problems. .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you wonderwench, and here is the proof to back what you say:
____________________________ _________________________

Big D,

The only thing worse than plagiarization is misqouting someone. Here is what WW said:

"It is highly inaccurate to blame immigration for California's budget problems."

I highlighted the part that you changed to suit your xenophobic agenda.

Forum List

Back