USA doomed?

Then please explain the volumes of new laws and pork packages?

I think ww needs to crawl from behind her computer and out into the streets of California. Walk up to the first person you see and tell me if they speak English. WW, you up for the challenge?

Hello? I've lived in California since I was two years old - most of that time was spent in San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland. The vast majority of people I meet speak English. When I worked down in Silicon Valley, the vast majority of people spoke English.

What you are neglecting to understand with your racist paranoia is that much of the thankless work in CA is done by hispanic immigrants - janitorial work, crop harvesting, etc. The CA economy is very reliant on these workers. The ones who want to come here and do an honest day's work - fine with me. Let them come and go on guest worker programs and pay taxes. The ones who are illegal or commit crimes, boot them out.

Yea,

Mexicans have done such a great job in making Mexico such a great place to live, that now their coming to America to help us become such a great place like Mexico.

We are so lucky.

Silicon Valley speaks English, but not the rest of CA. Besides, those jobs are going to India. Smack!

The insistence that "our economy would collapse without immigrants" is a giant liberal lie. Simple logic applies. If there were no immigrants, WE would do those jobs. Societies just don't have labor shortages very often, and when they do, the workers at the bottom benefit. All Mexicans do is drop the bottom lower, kinda like on their low-riders. Ya know?

Anyway, for those interested in busting up their neocon notions about the "necessity" of illegals, check the data of Harvard's George Borjas. Immigrants DO NOT contribute to the economy, they rob it. What they contribute comes right back in wages (put in, suck out, no diff if you was GIT GONE) and when you tally up their social services costs, they are a BIG FAT DRAIN. Not to mention that Mexicans are squat, dirty little things that don't speak English and look like Bolivian pot-squatters, not J.Lo. Nor do they have "family values" as the conservatives so often like to say, as even a brief review of the stats will show.

The poor people desperate to come here and earn a living are not the power elite that have made a mess of the country.

My ancestors immigrated from Ireland, Norway, Germany and Wales to escape miserable economic conditions. Should they have been blamed for their creation?

No, the power elite who made a mess of the country are a different thing altogether.

But don't compare northern Europeans to Hispanics. They are racially a universe apart, and that's the difference. A big, big difference. Because ultimately, it's not really about "immigration," it's about race. White people simply do better at building societies, and that's a fact. Ever wonder why hordes of whites aren't clamoring to emigrate to Haiti, for instance? The poor, desperate people you speak of are poor and desperate, but that's because they're inherently poor and only "desperate" when compared to whites. Whites who came to the U.S. in the late 1800s and into the 1900s blended in because racial similarity made it possible. They learned English and got along. Messicans ain't gonna.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Not to mention that Mexicans are squat, dirty little things that don't speak English and look like Bolivian pot-squatters, not J.Lo.
So if a person has an attractive ass they can shake its o.k. ? :rolleyes:

originally posted by wij
I think ww needs to crawl from behind her computer and out into the streets of California. Walk up to the first person you see and tell me if they speak English. WW, you up for the challenge?
_______________ ________________

In middle school we all learn to speak French :puke3:. Why not change it to Spanish? The language is twice as easy to learn and three times as beautiful. The literature is four times as interesting. The spanish speakers are our largest neighbors. We would then have absolutely no problem understanding what a spanish speaking person says. What's the harm of bilingualism?

Originally posted by William Joyce
No, the power elite who made a mess of the country are a different thing altogether.

But don't compare northern Europeans to Hispanics. They are racially a universe apart, and that's the difference. A big, big difference. Because ultimately, it's not really about "immigration," it's about race. White people simply do better at building societies, and that's a fact. Ever wonder why hordes of whites aren't clamoring to emigrate to Haiti, for instance? The poor, desperate people you speak of are poor and desperate, but that's because they're inherently poor and only "desperate" when compared to whites. Whites who came to the U.S. in the late 1800s and into the 1900s blended in because racial similarity made it possible. They learned English and got along. Messicans ain't gonna.

You are a skinheaded democrat if I ever saw one. Latin American history is some of the most bloody and corrupt, all the way back to the Aztecs. And it was because of an elite ruling class. There were hispanics defending against Santa Anna at the Alamo. link

If you think being white correlates one to being of a higher race and higher civilization, then how do you explain the aftermath of Russia's contact with Europe?

Forum List

Back