USA doomed?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by KagomJack, Jan 25, 2004.

1. KagomJack

KagomJack Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, I came back for this thread and will be gone for 9 weeks soon. But do you think that America is becoming more and more doomed? No superpower lives forever you know.

2. nbdysfu

nbdysfu Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    If John Kerry is elected, this country will go to hell in a handbasket hanging on his red sleeved arm. If Wesley Clark is elected, we will all die from the nuclear fallout of a war with China. Them's my two beans.:banana:

3. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Within the next 40 years America's population will be majority hispanic.

What do you think that's going to do?

4. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    it depends on what america you mean and what the word doomed means. Are we in for a big change? Yes. Will our way of life become extinct? Yes. But the same can be said for the Great Britain. She became a completely different country...better? worse? Only time will tell.

5. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    No, and have a safe trip back to Jupiter.

6. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hope you're jokin. If not - :cuckoo:

7. nbdysfu

nbdysfu Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Originally posted by Big D
    Within the next 40 years America's population will be majority hispanic.

What do you think that's going to do?

Probably it will deflate some of the black-white racist conflict, that is if we can remember what kind of tyranny the US was fighting against in the mexican-american wars.

Jones, I'm playing the extremes. It was a joke. I'm wrapping my head but it's only saran :D

8. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    As Hispanics gain more control they will take away all the special rights thats whites have been giving to blacks. Hispanics will not tolerate the behaviour of blacks like whites do. Hispanics will not feel the guilt that whites feel.

If you think whites and blacks don't get along, it is much worse between blacks and hispanics. Blacks do not stand much of a chance in America's future.
    http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=3045

Also as hispanics take more control expect there to be less rights for women, hispanics do not think of women as having many rights.

As for the whites, they will continue to move north as they have been doing, but no matter where whites go hispanics are sure to follow, once you feed a animal it's hard to get rid of it.

9. wonderwench

wonderwench Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, Energizer Bigot. You need to patch those holes in your tinfoil beanie. The UV rays are making you more whacked than usual.

10. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    "Within the next 40 years America's population will be majority hispanic.

What do you think that's going to do?"

Why, turn America into a paradise of English-speaking, low-crime efficiency, of course.

No, actually, it will --- to the extent that it hasn't already --- turn it into a Third World shithole. Thanks, President Bush! I wasn't using my country anyway.