US won’t survive four more years of Trump ‘chaos’, Nikki Haley says

Your national security was an illusion.
Trump made us far less safe. I understand how few are aware of how it all fits together. I can't run through it all here.
As to the economy, it was fine. Period. His promotion if it daily made it seem it was something it wasn't.
It was nowhere as good as it is today but do you even know this?
Russia didn’t invade Ukraine, we were hit by zero Muslim terror attacks and I was, to this point, $50k wealthier.
You’re a Marxist or a Marxist dupe or pawn.
Or just a blatant liar.

When you walk through life with blinders you need someone to guide you. I dont do charity work for the blind.
charity work, all I asked for was an explanation of your vague opinion

Instead, we get a poor parable how there is no charity in your heart, not even for those in the most need.

I appreciate you telling us all what kind of person you are but that has nothing to do with you supporting your piss poor comments on this thread

Your national security was an illusion.
Trump made us far less safe. I understand how few are aware of how it all fits together. I can't run through it all here.
As to the economy, it was fine. Period. His promotion if it daily made it seem it was something it wasn't.
It was nowhere as good as it is today but do you even know this?
the only illusion I see is you think you know something

charity work, all I asked for was an explanation of your vague opinion

Instead, we get a poor parable how there is no charity in your heart, not even for those in the most need.

I appreciate you telling us all what kind of person you are but that has nothing to do with you supporting your piss poor comments on this thread
What is a piss ass?

figure it out yourself, you are the one walking around blind, or as you say it a blind man with blinders? Why would there be blinders on a blind man?

Seems like that comeback of yours, was pretty piss poor

Is this a MAGA thing? Piss ass. Piss poor. Piss tapes.

What she is really saying is that America might not survive another four years of riots by the fascist childish left who try to destroy everything they don't like nor agree with when they don't get their way. So, vote for her (or Joe Biden); both are much more palpable to the many restless hordes of fascist heathens because either will deliver the same ol same ol business as usual, in other words, more of the same.

I will never understand the plethora of parroting, unthinking posts that appear on this forum.

Haley and the Washington Swamp have some balls. The 'professional' politicians have given us border chaos, debt chaos, deficit chaos, crime chaos, inflation chaos, foreign wars chaos, corruption/bribery chaos and they dare to open their lying corrupt mouths???
One need look no further than this for the truth:
MARX.jpg

Forum List

Back