us troops on ground fighting isis

Obama is an ass.
So if Obama doesn't fight Isis he is weak and if he does he is an ass? You geniuses need to get your prioreties straight

Obama's an ass, he armed and funded ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....including air-dropping weapons to them.

He's also been giving constant rimjobs to psychopath Erdogan, who's slaughtering the Kurds and buying oil off ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

Of course, we can't expect Leftists to understand all of this....being a combination of head in the sand and Alternate Reality Bubble where EVERYTHING is ANYONE'S fault except Obama's :rolleyes-41:

Obama is an ass.
So if Obama doesn't fight Isis he is weak and if he does he is an ass? You geniuses need to get your prioreties straight

Obama's an ass, he armed and funded ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....including air-dropping weapons to them.

He's also been giving constant rimjobs to psychopath Erdogan, who's slaughtering the Kurds and buying oil off ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

Of course, we can't expect Leftists to understand all of this....being a combination of head in the sand and Alternate Reality Bubble where EVERYTHING is ANYONE'S fault except Obama's :rolleyes-41:
You think you are insulting Obama but you are really critiquing strategies and decisions put forth by our Military leaders. These people are dying for us and deserve our respect... You are the Ass

Obama is an ass.

You think you are insulting Obama but you are really critiquing strategies and decisions put forth by our Military leaders. These people are dying for us and deserve our respect... You are the Ass

They're dying for you, for "us"....yes, keeping telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

In fairness the Iraqi army has done better since their embarrassing defeat in Ramadi. They retreated while outnumbering ISIS, and it garnered international attention. Since then they have (with the help of U.S. airstrikes) regained a lot of ground, and retaken Ramadi. How they handle things once ISIS is defeated remains to be seen.

How long did it take them to take Ramadi....even after ISIS had pretty much abandoned the city? Look, the Iraqis will fight as long as they have Americans watching them.....they're embarrassed enough not to run as long as our SFG are with them but that can't go on forever. We've trained them up, coached them up, and still they think a battle is a matter of 15 minutes of fighting between a couple hours of tea and sleeping. Sure, we'll eventually clean out ISIS for them and maybe even insist on getting a government that lets the sunni tribes participate. But mark my words...the shia majority will continue shitting on the sunnis and trying to align themselves with Iran....it's going to take 60 years (ala Japan and Germany) before we can finally leave.

Last edited:
Obama is an ass.

They're dying for you, for "us"....yes, keeping telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
I will... What are you telling yourself?

Obama is an ass.

I will... What are you tell yourself?

Huh?

Huh?
You don't think our troops die for "us" our country... What do you think they are fighting and dying for?

and notice the silence is deafening from the anti-war peace loving Democrats/liberals? I'm surprised that was even reported. there have been many killed under Obama but they haven't been broadcast daily like they were under Bush. Nothing like keeping your information from you.

Huh?
You don't think our troops die for "us" our country... What do you think they are fighting and dying for?

I just commented already about whom, this was me responding and agreeing with Gipper....or do you have reading comprehension problems as well as being a head in the sand Obamabot?

and notice the silence is deafening from the anti-war peace loving Democrats/liberals?

That's because the Leftists are all holding hands and singing Kumbaya....whilst being in denial that Obama and Co. are warmongers for the Globalists, the latter now rubbing their dirty little hands in anticipation of making more blood money from the deaths of Western troops.

Huh?

I just commented already about whom, this was me responding and agreeing with Gipper....or do you have reading comprehension problems as well as being a head in the sand Obamabot?
I missed that comment... You could have just written the 1% instead of trying to insult my reading comprehension... Hey, you are entitled to your opinion on the matter... Sad outlook and way off base in my opinion. If Obama could I think he wouldn't have any troops over there but it's not as easy as that.

and notice the silence is deafening from the anti-war peace loving Democrats/liberals?

That's because the Leftists are all holding hands and singing Kumbaya....whilst being in denial that Obama and Co. are warmongers for the Globalists, the latter now rubbing their dirty little hands in anticipation of making more blood money from the deaths of Western troops.

Your pic looks similar to the Hapsburg Coat of Arms and makes me think of Maria Teresa.

Huh?

I missed that comment... You could have just written the 1% instead of trying to insult my reading comprehension... Hey, you are entitled to your opinion on the matter... Sad outlook and way off base in my opinion. If Obama could I think he wouldn't have any troops over there but it's not as easy as that.

We're all entitled to our opinions, yes, on this subject regarding Obama/Globalists/Boots On The Ground etc we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Your pic looks similar to the Hapsburg Coat of Arms and makes me think of Maria Teresa.

Imperial Banner des Heiligen Römischen Reiches - Imperial Banner of The Holy Roman Empire, the one I display is the 1401-1806 Imperial Banner. It's a double-headed Imperial Eagle with a halo sable armed and langued gules.

Forum List

Back