us troops on ground fighting isis

This is obviously a lie...Obama PROMISED 'no boots on the ground'.

...of course he also promised if you like your plan.....

Bouts on the ground means in invading our occupying force. Yes it's true we do have special ops and all the experts in many areas that's not exactly boots on the ground
Oh my God....can you stop being such a little obedient lap dog to your masters? "Boots on the ground" means any single U.S. member of the military walking on that soil. You know it. I know it. Obama knows it. Even if they didn't fire a single shot. Obama's entire position was that we would stay completely out of that country and that our assistance would be limited to air support (if anything).

There is nothing more laughable (or stupid) than a desperate liberal who simply cannot admit that a Democrat in office lied. Just be a frick'n adult already and admit what we all know to be true.
Dude, shit happens, plans change... If conditions warrant boots then we get boots... Get over it
I don't diasgree with that at all. I disagree with the ignorance of Obama not to have that foresight and his arrogance to be so adamant (just like he was with Obamacare - "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan").

Bouts on the ground means in invading our occupying force. Yes it's true we do have special ops and all the experts in many areas that's not exactly boots on the ground
Oh my God....can you stop being such a little obedient lap dog to your masters? "Boots on the ground" means any single U.S. member of the military walking on that soil. You know it. I know it. Obama knows it. Even if they didn't fire a single shot. Obama's entire position was that we would stay completely out of that country and that our assistance would be limited to air support (if anything).

There is nothing more laughable (or stupid) than a desperate liberal who simply cannot admit that a Democrat in office lied. Just be a frick'n adult already and admit what we all know to be true.
Dude, shit happens, plans change... If conditions warrant boots then we get boots... Get over it
I don't diasgree with that at all. I disagree with the ignorance of Obama not to have that foresight and his arrogance to be so adamant (just like he was with Obamacare - "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan").
That's what every politician does... I don't like it either and am not making excuses for it but that's how they get their messages across. If they show weakness or fail to show confidence and resolve in their plans they get eaten up by the media sharks... Obama very well could have planned on pulling troops, ending war, letting people keep their plans etc... The jungle and fights and process of law and war sometimes evolve those plans.

That's what every politician does... I don't like it either and am not making excuses for it but that's how they get their messages across. If they show weakness or fail to show confidence and resolve in their plans they get eaten up by the media sharks... Obama very well could have planned on pulling troops, ending war, letting people keep their plans etc... The jungle and fights and process of law and war sometimes evolve those plans.
So in all fairness - that's exactly what real leadership would say.

"I have absolutely no plans to put boots on the ground in Syria and God willing, that's exactly what will happen. However, if factors beyond our control dictate that it is in America's security interests to intervene, then that's the direction we will ultimately take".

You're trying to absolve Obama from his ignorance and his arrogance. He tells the people what he thinks they want to hear instead of the truth. The above statement is 100% accurate and it protects Obama himself politically. There is no reason not to make a statement like that other than arrogance.

That's what a good politician does - LIE, like Obama
- Copy

That's what a good leader would say/do - LIE, like Obama
- Copy

No, a good leader would not have f*ed up and let ISIS narch into Iraq un-opposed and begin taking over part of the nation our military liberated at great cost.

No, a GOOD leader doesn't continuously LIE to his people.

That's what a good politician does - LIE, like Obama
- Copy

That's what a good leader would say/do - LIE, like Obama
- Copy

No, a good leader would not have f*ed up and let ISIS narch into Iraq un-opposed and begin taking over part of the nation our military liberated at great cost.

No, a GOOD leader doesn't continuously LIE to his people.
Just so you know - that wasn't a "f*ck up" by Obama. That is his strategic foreign policy - to spread islam by overthrowing secular dictators.

Take an honest look at his administration:

He desperately wants close relationships with oppressive dictators like Fidel Castro (Cuba), Vladimir Putin (Russia), and Hassan Rouhani (Iran). Yet he assists in the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi (Libya) and Bashar al-Assad (Syria). Why?

Well, in the case of Fidel Castro and Vladimir Putin, they are secular dictators but their nations are not muslim nations. Overthrowing them will do nothing to advance the cause of islam and since these men share Obama's authoritarian marxist views - he sees them as "friends" that he wants a strong relationship with. Hassan Rouhani is a dictator as well, but he is a radical muslim already who forces strict islamic doctrine down the throats of the Iranian people. Again - aligned with Obama's views, so no reason to overthrow this man as well. Instead, attempt to embrace and create allegiance with.

But now comes Muammar Gaddafi and Bashar al-Assad two dictators who fit the criteria for Obama to attempt to over throw: are they secular dictators (check) and do they lead muslim nations in which it is highly likely their removal will result in islamic leadership implementing Sharia Law (check). Boom! Boots on the ground, arming rebels like Al Qaeda and ISIS, etc.

The funny part is, Putin aligns with al-Assad as a fellow secular dictator. That puts a Obama in his most uncomfortable position. Either stay aligned with a dictator who shares his marxist authoritarian views at the expense of islam or advance islam at the expense of his marxist authoritarian ideology and pissing off a man he desperately wants to be "friends" with. No wonder his hair has turned so extremely gray.

Forum List

Back