Until Trump came along talking heads like Levin & Rush we the village elders

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Now they are considered the court jesters......after you made them rich & powerful.

For YEARS these men were quoted as if their words were passages straight out of the Bible. Now you try to throw stones at them but you elevated them so high that you don't have the strength to hit them.

Anyone learn any lessons?

Now they are considered the court jesters......after you made them rich & powerful.

For YEARS these men were quoted as if their words were passages straight out of the Bible. Now you try to throw stones at them but you elevated them so high that you don't have the strength to hit them.

Those folks made a glaring mistake. That thought leadership comes from money. Leadership in fact comes from the heart of a person. Ask any working man or woman.

Those folks made a glaring mistake. That thought leadership comes from money. Leadership in fact comes from the heart of a person. Ask any working man or woman.
Made a mistake? They made millions and millions of dollars driving people like you into a mad frenzy. Seems to me they did just fine.

Don't have the strength to hit them? Beck and Levin are absolutely crashing. They are loathed. Not because they decided to back Cruz. But they decided to attack Trump supporters. Hell's bells they have been attacking anyone that doesn't back Cruz.

Rush is in a different class and he's still trying to stay in the middle. Neither he nor Sean have gone to the dark side yet.

As to listening to them for years, I'm not ashamed of it. Not ashamed of it at all.

• Banned

Don't have the strength to hit them? Beck and Levin are absolutely crashing. They are loathed. Not because they decided to back Cruz. But they decided to attack Trump supporters. Hell's bells they have been attacking anyone that doesn't back Cruz.

Rush is in a different class and he's still trying to stay in the middle. Neither he nor Sean have gone to the dark side yet.

As to listening to them for years, I'm not ashamed of it. Not ashamed of it at all.
Crashing before or after they cashed in their millions?

I want that fucking job and I'll let you televise my demise. As well as my trip to the bank after I'm fired

Made a mistake? They made millions and millions of dollars driving people like you into a mad frenzy. Seems to me they did just fine.

Their mistake is that some of them have decided to go on a rabid attack on Trump supporters. It's one thing to go after the candidate but hell's bells these fools decided to go after their own listenership (Beck and Levin, Red Eye, Red State and others).

:lol:

Whoopsies!

Now each have different reasons. Levin's fiance's son works for Cruz, Beck believes Cruz is divinely anointed, Red Eye guys I can't figure their reasoning, Red State is part of the Salem network that is all Cruz all the time and profoundly and virulently anti Trump.

Trump, like these men, never had a political record to stand on, so its very easy for the American Stupid to believe in there bullshit and buy it. Its not until you've been in the political landscape that fools judge you. What I love about Trump is that he's not only dismantled boobs like Rush and Fox news, he's also made it possible for mf's to talk like they would outside of the political box...Hillary is so manufactured, Trump is gonna eat this bitch alive and although I do not plan to vote for either of these clowns, but instead focus on local elections this year, its gonna be a pleasure and joy watching Beavus and Butthead, spar!!

Crashing before or after they cashed in their millions?

I want that fucking job and I'll let you televise my demise. As well as my trip to the bank after I'm fired

No they really do stand to lose millions.

Here's Beck. Payback's a bitch. Boycott the product called his show and target advertisers.

Scarborough: If I Were Glenn Beck, I’d Be More Concerned About My Collapsing TV Empire Than Campaigning for Cruz
Jim Hoft May 2nd, 2016 5:32 pm 66 Comments

Ouch.
MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough offered some sage advice to Glenn Beck on Monday.

Last week Glenn Beck announced he was laying off 40 employees and blew half a million dollars campaigning for Ted Cruz.
Then he rolled his face in Cheetos.

beck-cheetos-575x431.jpg

Scarborough: If I Were Glenn Beck, I'd Be More Concerned About My Collapsing TV Empire Than Campaigning for Cruz

Last edited:
Now they are considered the court jesters......after you made them rich & powerful. For YEARS these men were quoted as if their words were passages straight out of the Bible. Now you try to throw stones at them but you elevated them so high that you don't have the strength to hit them. Anyone learn any lessons?
The amazing/amusing thing here is that these people created the very monster that has come back to bite them on the ass.

These guys have professionally benefited from years and years of us vs. them, anyone who disagrees with me is the enemy, binary thinking and shallow-thinking absolutism. Now they're learning first-hand that they have created an army of people who actually BELIEVE that stuff.

Just like a soap opera actor who is attacked in public by fans who think they are their television character, these guys are learning that a lot of people have been taking them seriously this whole time.

Let's see if THEY have learned any lessons.

Now they are considered the court jesters......after you made them rich & powerful. For YEARS these men were quoted as if their words were passages straight out of the Bible. Now you try to throw stones at them but you elevated them so high that you don't have the strength to hit them. Anyone learn any lessons?
The amazing/amusing thing here is that these people created the very monster that has come back to bite them on the ass.

These guys have professionally benefited from years and years of us vs. them, anyone who disagrees with me is the enemy, binary thinking and shallow-thinking absolutism. Now they're learning first-hand that they have created an army of people who actually BELIEVE that stuff.

Just like a soap opera actor who is attacked in public by fans who think they are their television character, these guys are learning that a lot of people have been taking them seriously this whole time.

Excellent post, expertly put.

It would seem to me if the monster is lying face down in a plate of Cheetos its the monster that has learned he can be defeated.

Rush hasn't endorsed anyone and has a 20+ year policy of not endorsing anyone in the GOP primaries so I suggest you issue a retraction.

Rush hasn't endorsed anyone and has a 20+ year policy of not endorsing anyone in the GOP primaries so I suggest you issue a retraction.
HAHAHAHA

Yeah......um......no?

I am truly impressed that you are finally recognizing the continuous lies from those people for what they are. Now, are you man enough to go back and reevaluate all the crap that you fell for in the past, or will you still hang on to that part of their rhetoric just because you have grown so comfortable believing it? I understand if you can't. It would take a lot of integrity to do that.

Seriously what the fuck are you talking about? I listen to radio because I prefer radio to television.

You and Gramps are putting it out there that we are all assholes and stupid? Give it up here.

I resent that. Rush is entertaining as all get out. Hannity has always had a fabulous array of political guests on his show from both sides of the aisle. Red Eye guys have usually had a great political commentary on a wide range of issues.

And Levin up until the past few years has been able to nail down constitutional issues that would normally fly over one's head.

I'm not getting the "neener neener" shit at all.

AND I don't need to learn any lessons thank you very much.

So much for "true" conservatives and conservative "principles."

Seriously what the fuck are you talking about? I listen to radio because I prefer radio to television.

You and Gramps are putting it out there that we are all assholes and stupid? Give it up here.

I resent that. Rush is entertaining as all get out. Hannity has always had a fabulous array of political guests on his show from both sides of the aisle. Red Eye guys have usually had a great political commentary on a wide range of issues.

And Levin up until the past few years has been able to nail down constitutional issues that would normally fly over one's head.

I'm not getting the "neener neener" shit at all.

AND I don't need to learn any lessons thank you very much.
I pretty much made my point. Conservative talk radio hosts are learning that they have created the monster that is now causing them problems. Each of them engages in the standard partisan dance: They highlight and elevate every thought that advances their political agenda, and ignore/avoid/distort all evidence to the contrary. Now they have an army of listeners who behave in precisely the same way.

The problem for them is that those listeners have divided themselves between Trump & Cruz. And now, each half is attacking the hosts if they perceive the host is backing the other guy, with the same binary absolutism in which the hosts themselves specialize.

It's not terribly difficult to recognize.

"And Levin up until the past few years has been able to nail down constitutional issues that would normally fly over one's head."

lol

He's been consistently wrong on "constitutional issues" exhibiting the ignorance of the Constitution and its case law common to most on the right.

Their mistake is that some of them have decided to go on a rabid attack on Trump supporters. It's one thing to go after the candidate but hell's bells these fools decided to go after their own listenership (Beck and Levin, Red Eye, Red State and others).

:lol:

Whoopsies!

Now each have different reasons. Levin's fiance's son works for Cruz, Beck believes Cruz is divinely anointed, Red Eye guys I can't figure their reasoning, Red State is part of the Salem network that is all Cruz all the time and profoundly and virulently anti Trump.
Wrong. They don't have their different reasons. They have the SAME reasons. Levin and Beck are funded by PACS that are #nevertrump. It's motivated strictly by $$$$$$. They do what their told to do. This has nothing to do with beliefs, its all motivated by money.

Blaze will fold up tent soon. Beck sold his soul to the proverbial 'devil' and will pay the price for doing so. NationalReview will fade away into obscurity and lose all relevance. BTW these things are already happening (as you may already know)

Forum List

Back