Senator Cruz erupts, lashes out: Trump' a narcissist at a level this country has never seen

I knew this election was going to be lots of fun. I need to go get some more popcorn. When I get back, tell me what I missed.

• Banned
Ted Cruz, facing the prospect of a devastating defeat here in Indiana on Tuesday, launched the fiercest attack of his campaign against Republican presidential rival Donald Trump, accusing him of being a "narcissist at a level I don't think this country has ever seen."

Addressing reporters in Evansville, Ind. after polls opened across the state, Cruz said: "I'm going to do something I haven't done for the entire campaign, for those of ya'll who have traveled with me all across the country. I'm going to tell you what I really think of Donald Trump."

For the next few minutes, the Texas senator unleashed a blitz of personal attacks on a variety of fronts.

Cruz called Trump a "pathological liar" who "doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth."

He said the mogul is "utterly amoral" and "terrified by strong women." He predicted that Trump "will betray his supporters on every issue." And he said Trump is "proud of being a serial philanderer."

"I want everyone to think about your teenage kids," Cruz said. "The president of the United States talks about how great it is to commit adultery, how proud he is. Describes his battles with venereal disease as his own personal Vietnam. That’s a quote, by the way, on the Howard Stern show. Do you want to spend the next five years with your kids, bragging about infidelity? Now what does he do? He does the same projection, just like a pathological liar. He accuses everyone of lying."

In his book "The Art of the Comeback," Trump wrote: "If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."

Earlier in the day, Trump said Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, was spotted with Lee Harvey Oswald around the time of the murder of President John F. Kennedy. He appeared to be referencing a photo published last month by the National Enquirer that shows Oswald and another man distributing pro-Castro leaflets in New Orleans in 1963.

Cruz and his campaign vigorously denied that the photo was of his father.

"I will say this: This morning, Donald Trump went on national television and attacked my father. Donald Trump alleges that my dad was involved in assassinating JFK. Now let's be clear, this is nuts. This is not a reasonable position," said Cruz.

Cruz sarcastically said his dad killed Kennedy. "He is secretly Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa is buried in his back yard," he added.

Cruz is losing it. I love it. No one deserves to be cindered into ashes more than Cruz.

Senator Cruz erupts, lashes out: Trump' a narcissist at a level this country has never seen

Well duh.

Later today, Cruz will announce a theory that the sun sets in the west and next week, water in its liquid form is "wet".

Trump' a narcissist at a level this country has never seen

How quickly they forget people like Al Sharpton, who go on screaming to "kill the pigs" and assume people agree with them.

And every liberal do-gooder who ever passed a law to protect us from ourselves, thinking they know better how to run our lives than we do.

Such narcissism dwarfs anything put out by Donald Trump. Which is not an easy task.

How quickly they forget people like Al Sharpton, who go on screaming to "kill the pigs" and assume people agree with them.

And every liberal do-gooder who ever passed a law to protect us from ourselves, thinking they know better how to run our lives than we do.

Such narcissism dwarfs anything put out by Donald Trump. Which is not an easy task.
I agree with you that Trump and Sharpton are birds of a feather.

That isn't even remotely what Narcissism is.

Mayo Clinic:

>> If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious1. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior2. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry3. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care4.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism5. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you :lol:
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner <<
1 - "I will be the greatest jobs President that God ever created"
2- "rapists"... "pigs".... "disgusting animals".... "low energy".... "little Marco".... "losers".... ad nauseum
3- Twitter meltdowns, threats... inability to admit failures such as bankruptcies... suing everybody in sight including an author for representing his wealth as lower than his fantasy numbers... suing Palm Beach County for his estate :gay: being in a flight path... :rolleyes:
4- "biggest/best in the world".... skipping entire floor numbers to make a building purportedly taller than it is..... misrepresenting generic steaks, magazines, etc as his business ventures which no longer exist...
5- complete meltdown on Megyn Kelly and running away from debate if she will be there...

Mayo Clinic:

>> If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious1. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior2. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry3. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care4.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism5. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior.

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
2- "rapists"... "pigs".... "disgusting animals".... "low energy".... "little Marco".... "losers".... ad nauseum
3- Twitter meltdowns, threats... inability to admit failures such as bankruptcies... suing everybody in sight including an author for representing his wealth as lower than his fantasy numbers... suing Palm Beach County for his estate :gay: being in a flight path... :rolleyes:
4- "biggest/best in the world".... skipping entire floor numbers to make a building purportedly taller than it is..... misrepresenting generic steaks, magazines, etc as his business ventures which no longer exist...
5- complete meltdown on Megyn Kelly and running away from debate if she will be there...

Perfectly fits Donald. Yes, we need a delusional lunatic in the White House...

Cruz is losing it. I love it. No one deserves to be cindered into ashes more than Cruz.

Well Ted Cruz started his descent into the realm of batshit crazy....when after getting demolished last Tuesday, the next day he announced his running mate and then presented Carly Fiorina who's about as popular as he is :eusa_doh:

Mayo Clinic:

All of which is Trump to a T. He is pretty much the standard of the pathological case.

He is describing Trump, the important thing of which is that Trump has and will continue to betray his supporters.

Forget the fact he has betrayed his wives, his employees, his customers. That is his past. (which is prologue) He will betray his supporters. and he is laughing at his supporters with hillary.

Chj2Dn9UoAAHcfT.jpg

Forum List

Back