US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for P

It's hard to see the bar anymore since it's been pushed so far down the last few years, but President Trump's behavior over the weekend was a new low." — current FBI agent

"We have a Russian asset sitting in the Oval Office. … There is no fathomable explanation for why the president said these things. Letting Russia off the hook for bullying smaller countries and then blaming Obama for it? It's directly out of the Putin playbook." — former senior Justice Department official

”No question” that Trump is behaving like a “spy for the Russians. … The evidence is so overwhelming that in my 35 years in intelligence, I have never seen anything so certain." — Glenn Carle, former CIA covert operative

"I think what's going on right now is an Occam's razor scenario. Trump wants to do deals with Russia when he leaves the presidency. We already know he was interested in building a Trump Tower in Moscow before and during the election. The best way of doing a deal with Putin is to be nice to him, so I think what Trump is doing is currying favor." — Robert Deitz, former lawyer at the CIA and the National Security Agency

Former Justice Department official: 'We have a Russian asset sitting in the Oval Office'

The evidence is indisputable. My vote will go to the Democrat that pledges to prosecute him, and anyone else culperable.

The Dems know the narrative is switching away from their control and are emptying out the war chest to create deflections.

Anybody with any story will be declared an "expert."

Comey was destroyed by the IG's report. His usefulness is over. Next up the FISA problems found by the IG and then comes
Durham with the indictments and the linking of the entire coup to Obama/Biden.

The storm is approaching.

One of your fellow sheep beat you to it. They got their talking points email before you.

US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for P

you should check on that

So all of these former justice dept. officials, intelligence officials, FBI agents, and CIA agents are just making it all up, and these are just talking points not to be taken seriously?

Got it.
Which officials and agents are you referring to? Name them.

One of your fellow sheep beat you to it. They got their talking points email before you.

you should check on that

So all of these former justice dept. officials, intelligence officials, FBI agents, and CIA agents are just making it all up, and these are just talking points not to be taken seriously?

Got it.

Everyone has an agenda, even them. These silly CTs have too many inconsistencies to take seriously.

On one hand Trump is a genius Russian agent that managed to get the American people to vote for him and keep it a secret from a 2 year investigation into the matter but on the other hand he is too stupid to hide it at the G7.

Or it could be that Trump likes Putin because Putin is the kind of leader that Trump thinks all leaders should be, he is manly and all powerful and ruthless. We have few allies left on the G7 thanks to Trump, perhaps he was just looking to add a friendly face.

Let's hope Putin kicks more democrat ass.
you are a traitor, i am 100% sure FBI has your IP address already
We aren't at war so I can't be a traitor. I'm not a democrat so I can't be a seditionist. I must be an American Patriot thankful for the efforts of an American ally.
yes we are , and you are on putler´s side, so you are a traitor

Russia v the West: Vladimir Putin's new cold war - Irish Times

https://www.irishtimes.com › news › world › europe › russia-v-the-west-vl...

Dec 29, 2018 - Russia v the West: Vladimir Putin's new cold war ... In fact, they went there to murder Sergei Skripal, a former GRU officer who betrayed some of ...

It's hard to see the bar anymore since it's been pushed so far down the last few years, but President Trump's behavior over the weekend was a new low." — current FBI agent

"We have a Russian asset sitting in the Oval Office. … There is no fathomable explanation for why the president said these things. Letting Russia off the hook for bullying smaller countries and then blaming Obama for it? It's directly out of the Putin playbook." — former senior Justice Department official

”No question” that Trump is behaving like a “spy for the Russians. … The evidence is so overwhelming that in my 35 years in intelligence, I have never seen anything so certain." — Glenn Carle, former CIA covert operative

"I think what's going on right now is an Occam's razor scenario. Trump wants to do deals with Russia when he leaves the presidency. We already know he was interested in building a Trump Tower in Moscow before and during the election. The best way of doing a deal with Putin is to be nice to him, so I think what Trump is doing is currying favor." — Robert Deitz, former lawyer at the CIA and the National Security Agency

Former Justice Department official: 'We have a Russian asset sitting in the Oval Office'

The evidence is indisputable. My vote will go to the Democrat that pledges to prosecute him, and anyone else culperable.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile the Dem's "White Hope" Biden continues to dig his incompetency deeper.

so what do you think , who is mr trump ? i vote for the first option

"
US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for Putin"

gettyimages-10000914241.jpg

US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'Russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for Putin

Your conspiracy theories belong in the Aluminum hat section Forum....

It wasn't that long ago that leftists hated the FBI and CIA, now they quote them as unquestionable authorities.

"
US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for Putin"

US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'Russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for Putin
Well you know right off that this thread is complete bullshit because spies don't out themselves or say anything to anyone especially anyone even remotely connected to media.
DUH!
Intelligence report says Putin ordered a campaign to help Trump

https://www.economist.com › comment

Trump said that only stupid people would want bad relations with Russia. Sure, we'd like ...... Clown boy Dump is now Putin's useful idiot and tool. Recommend.
Sorry, people running for president need to hit the ground running due to enemies of the state prepared to use him badly. That never happened, because Trump is about good deals that benefit the American people, and not another foreign country at our expense. He's 100% on America's side, no matter what else foreigners say and do, and what the Clinton Cartel tells her reporters in the MSM they have to say this bad, that bad, and another bad false narrative about her rivals in this country. This has gone on far enough.

It doesn't take a seasoned expert trained in spycraft to note that Trump running around begging for Russia to be let back into the G7, without being able to provide any plausible explanation as to why and without making any demands of Russia is extreeeeemely suspicious. There is no reason aligned with America's best interest to let Russia back into the G7, especially without any concessions. If he's not sympathetic to Putin or under his thumb, it's kind of strange for him to act like he is, right?

Maybe Trump supporters can put aside their mindless support for everything Trump does just long enough to ask WHY he cares so much about getting Russia back into the G7, a country that was kicked out for annexing parts of other countries they still have in their control.
He neither colluded nor did he obstruct. Get used to the truth.

Let's hope Putin kicks more democrat ass.
you are a traitor, i am 100% sure FBI has your IP address already
We aren't at war so I can't be a traitor. I'm not a democrat so I can't be a seditionist. I must be an American Patriot thankful for the efforts of an American ally.
yes we are , and you are on putler´s side, so you are a traitor

Russia v the West: Vladimir Putin's new cold war - Irish Times

https://www.irishtimes.com › news › world › europe › russia-v-the-west-vl...

Dec 29, 2018 - Russia v the West: Vladimir Putin's new cold war ... In fact, they went there to murder Sergei Skripal, a former GRU officer who betrayed some of ...
That's one of the sickest posts I've ever read, Litwin. USMB has a long history of patriots posting here, and Tipsycatlover is one of the best Americans I know of. You need to rethink your definition of "traitor," because our members aren't anywhere that description. Get you out of the sewer.

1. Trump knows that there is ZERO chance that the G-7 would readmit Russia
2. Trump knows that his blatantly obvious support for Russia only drives the MSM crazier
3. Trump knows that there is no such thing as "bad publicity"
He's not smart enough to know any of those things. He proves it daily, sometimes hourly, with his statements.

The funny part here is you fools believe he is for some reason. I know with you republicans wealthiness is next to godliness but damn guys, the evidence has been piling up for years now, and we all know (except apparently you fellows) that he's nowhere near as rich as he wants you to believe.

2. Trump knows that his blatantly obvious support for Russia only drives the MSM crazier
He's not smart enough to know any of those things. He proves it daily, sometimes hourly, with his statements.

The funny part here is you fools believe he is for some reason. I know with you republicans wealthiness is next to godliness but damn guys, the evidence has been piling up for years now, and we all know (except apparently you fellows) that he's nowhere near as rich as he wants you to believe.
Every ten words you take a wrong of one of your fellow Democrats and attempt to pin it on us. Have you always used the projection of your side's sins onto ours, sir? You can't fool all of the people all of the time. And you are barking up the wrong tree, wee weaver of the false narrative.

Every ten words you take a wrong of one of your fellow Democrats and attempt to pin it on us. Have you always used the projection of your side's sins onto ours, sir? You can't fool all of the people all of the time. And you are barking up the wrong tree, wee weaver of the false narrative.
What the fuck are you babbling about now?

"

Gee, how did I know that every "spy" quoted in that piece was going to be anonymous! Why do you Trump haters even bother with this silly shit?
did not Trump prepare a warm place for his KGB buddy vovka putler in g7 couple of days ago ?

What the fuck are you babbling about now?
Your communication impediments. Do acquire a dictionary so you can keep up.

Don't have one? It's okay. Put this in your bookmarks, and you will usually understand me unless I get into scientific subjects that I love. Bookmark: Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: America's most-trusted online dictionary

"

Gee, how did I know that every "spy" quoted in that piece was going to be anonymous! Why do you Trump haters even bother with this silly shit?
did not Trump prepare a warm place for his KGB buddy vovka putler in g7 couple of days ago ?

I'm not even sure what that drivel was supposed to mean...the fact of the matter is that Trump has been harder on Putin than Obama was! The difference between the two is that Barry talked tough and then cut deals where as Trump talks nice and then cracks down on Vlad when he misbehaves.

Forum List

Back