US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for P

1. Trump knows that there is ZERO chance that the G-7 would readmit Russia
2. Trump knows that his blatantly obvious support for Russia only drives the MSM crazier
3. Trump knows that there is no such thing as "bad publicity"
He's not smart enough to know any of those things. He proves it daily, sometimes hourly, with his statements.

The funny part here is you fools believe he is for some reason. I know with you republicans wealthiness is next to godliness but damn guys, the evidence has been piling up for years now, and we all know (except apparently you fellows) that he's nowhere near as rich as he wants you to believe.
Every ten words you take a wrong of one of your fellow Democrats and attempt to pin it on us. Have you always used the projection of your side's sins onto ours, sir? You can't fool all of the people all of the time. And you are barking up the wrong tree, wee weaver of the false narrative.
What the fuck are you babbling about now?
Your communication impediments. Do acquire a dictionary so you can keep up.

Don't have one? It's okay. Put this in your bookmarks, and you will usually understand me unless I get into scientific subjects that I love. Bookmark: Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: America's most-trusted online dictionary
What does that have to do with the illiterate, uneducated, crap you posted?

Forum List

Back