US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for P

so what do you think , who is mr trump ? i vote for the first option

"
US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for Putin"

gettyimages-10000914241.jpg

US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'Russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for Putin

So you have some spies who are giving you an opinion that words he said suggest. Why is the opinion of an unknown spy better than anyone elses?
Spies get paid to spy and then find actual facts about something, not give suggestions about what they feel.
Obviously more partisanship here.

You people need to take a class in negotiation. He armed the Ukrainians, he killed 200+ Russian Mercs in Syria and he placed financial sanctions on Russia. Only useful idiot is Erinwltr.

Trump Administration to Lift Sanctions on Russian Oligarch’s Companies

NYT more fake Leftist news. Find an article on BBC or the WSJ.
It was in all the papers, useful idiot.

Here you go: Senate Fails to Block Administration From Easing Russia Sanctions

You are such a willfully blind monkey.

Pathetic.

so what do you think ,

I think you are a moron who believes everything fed to him by leftist partisans.
Just listen to him and watch him....

He Is A Russian Asset....
About President Trump, you asserted: "He is a Russian Asset...." unquote.

I sincerely forgive you for parroting that spin, but Trump benefits those who help him benefit the American people, and that's the extent of his diplomacy not only with Russia, but all others. Open your eyes. He's one of the best fathers in the world when it comes to his children. The media tries to spin this into some kine of sexual interest. It is not. Trump may be a character, but he has character as well. He is a good father to this nation. Everything he has done since he took his oath of office was to pull America up by creating good-paying jobs for millions more Americans, some of whom, just like you, have absolutely NOTHING good to say about him for making America a great place to do business with hands all around winning.

Of course foreign countries are interested in getting on the good side of a dynamo like President Trump. It's just human, and we're one country every nation on this planet has a relative who lives here, enjoying the good life if they avoided prison for corruption. You guys are not to be blamed for being loyal to your party, but it's kind of funny how you never catch on the the raw graft of the Clinton cartel that focuses on purchasing people with funds other people have to pay out of pocket through taxation, and also if they're republicans, it is without representation for the eight years of Obummer and his state department secretary, who will have to eventually account why her people were ordered by her to concoct a salacious story that will make Trump look like hell and her look like the victim Little Bo Peep. :rolleyes:.

so what do you think , who is mr trump ? i vote for the first option

"
US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for Putin"

gettyimages-10000914241.jpg

US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'Russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for Putin
Well you know right off that this thread is complete bullshit because spies don't out themselves or say anything to anyone especially anyone even remotely connected to media.
DUH!
Intelligence report says Putin ordered a campaign to help Trump

https://www.economist.com › comment

Trump said that only stupid people would want bad relations with Russia. Sure, we'd like ...... Clown boy Dump is now Putin's useful idiot and tool. Recommend.
Sorry, people running for president need to hit the ground running due to enemies of the state prepared to use him badly. That never happened, because Trump is about good deals that benefit the American people, and not another foreign country at our expense. He's 100% on America's side, no matter what else foreigners say and do, and what the Clinton Cartel tells her reporters in the MSM they have to say this bad, that bad, and another bad false narrative about her rivals in this country. This has gone on far enough.

It doesn't take a seasoned expert trained in spycraft to note that Trump running around begging for Russia to be let back into the G7, without being able to provide any plausible explanation as to why and without making any demands of Russia is extreeeeemely suspicious. There is no reason aligned with America's best interest to let Russia back into the G7, especially without any concessions. If he's not sympathetic to Putin or under his thumb, it's kind of strange for him to act like he is, right?

Maybe Trump supporters can put aside their mindless support for everything Trump does just long enough to ask WHY he cares so much about getting Russia back into the G7, a country that was kicked out for annexing parts of other countries they still have in their control.
You, sir or ma'am are using the opinions of a highly corrupt Main Stream Media to convict a United States President in print of a crime, when everything he did and still does is exercise as much diplomacy as he can to bring home a plum to his family that is the American people, many of whom still believe the shitload of lies of the Hillary "I forget" Clinton war room lying liars.

You have no idea how pathetic that is to people who know better. Keep flailing.

This Country is in deep shit when the former U.S. top spy becomes a conduit for anti-American propaganda. Former CIA chief Brennan couldn't retire gracefully after possibly engaging in a political coup against the incoming President along with top FBI agents. Brennan became a radical spokesperson for the anti-Trump media undermining the administration every chance he got while defending his comrades in the FBI. Let's hope the President can clean out the rest of the swamp in the next four years.

As Commander in Chief of the military he did. It was hyperbolic and you knew that but chose to troll anyway.

Sometimes hyperbole is annoying, so it gets called out.

So then say hyperbole is annoying and don't call me a liar like a little troll.

I am sorry that I hurt your little feelings. I will try harder in the future to be more gentle with you. :itsok:

I don't have feelings to hurt. But I agree that you are sorry.

As Commander in Chief of the military he did. It was hyperbolic and you knew that but chose to troll anyway.

I am sorry that I hurt your little feelings. I will try harder in the future to be more gentle with you. :itsok:

Oh, you are a bot. I didn't realize that. Odd of you to admit it openly, but thanks for doing so.

The stock market is rising so it's back to Russia since the Recession narrative has failed.
This shit gets old and boring.

Oh, you are a bot. I didn't realize that. Odd of you to admit it openly, but thanks for doing so.

LOL you got me. You openly admit you’re a moron daily on this board.

LOL you got me. You openly admit you’re a moron daily on this board.

That will teach me!! :21:

President Donald Trump is seriously considering a plan to block $250 million in military assistance to Ukraine, a move that would further ingratiate him with Russian President Vladimir Putin

<snip>

Illinois Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, voiced his strong opposition to that idea in a tweet Thursday: "This is unacceptable. It was wrong when Obama failed to stand up to Putin in Ukraine, and it's wrong now."

Ukraine: Trump seriously considering blocking $250M in military aid - CNNPolitics

useful idiots are the ones that help the dems by continuing to push things that have been SERIOUSLY debunked after 2 years of trying to sell that bucket of shit.

so ... yea. mirror up.
Nothing
was debunked, read the Special Counsel investigation report, volume 1

Or Little Trumpeters could read not only all our intelligence reports by agencies headed up by Trump appointees, but also reports by intelligence agencies world wide who have tracked Russia's attacks on democracy. But then, Little Trumpsters mostly don't read. Instead they listen to Trump's useful idiots, Hannity, Rush, Judge Judy; etc.
What a sad bunch.

Forum List

Back