US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

I posted an article about an intersexed man with Persistent Müllerian Duct Syndrome who's doctors discovered had a working uterus and posited that he could potentially get pregnant (through the implementation of a fertilized egg). There's also an article going around now about males producing lactose and breastfeeding. Science is going to continue to progress to help the LGTBQ and intersexed communities live their best lives and you Bingos are just going to have to learn to cope with that. As I warned previously we'll be editing genes before to long and sex change operations will be happening at the cellular level rather than being cosmetic. I hope you guys have enough copium to handle living in that world if lactating males are enough to trigger you. :laugh:
SO you find a case about ONE man in several TRILLION and are using it as a base for your utterly stupid argument.

Do all the "mental health professionals" think feelings can made a dude into a chick?
Pretty much every professional institution recognizes sex to be biologically constructed and gender to be socially constructed. I can't speak for every single one but all the ones I'd be proud to use as a source, sure. Are you having trouble find a source that agrees with you that you could be proud of Todd? :dunno:

Right. When it's your health and push comes to shove the cosplay goes away. :itsok::laugh:
“Cosplay” is a new lib word that am not familiar with

I can look it up but it will never replace plain English for me

Since I have never disparaged real medical doctors the way obama has your straw man is a failure

SO you find a case about ONE man in several TRILLION and are using it as a base for your utterly stupid argument.
What exactly are you crying about? That DSDs and gender diversity aren't more common? Because it seems you're conceding that they're real. :dunno:

Last edited:
“Cosplay” is a new lib word that am not familiar with
Sure you are. No need to be a bitch about it. Think Civil War reenactors. Except I assume most of them realize that they're only pretending. What makes people like you so funny is that I can't really tell if you're pretending or not. I do know, through simple logic, that you're either a pretender or someone who's so lost to the sauce that they don't know they're pretending and either way that's fucking hilarious. :laugh:
I can look it up but it will never replace plain English for me

Since I have never disparaged real medical doctors the way obama has your straw man is a failure
What does your Obama strawman have to do with anything? :dunno:

Pretty much every professional institution recognizes sex to be biologically constructed and gender to be socially constructed. I can't speak for every single one but all the ones I'd be proud to use as a source, sure. Are you having trouble find a source that agrees with you that you could be proud of Todd? :dunno:

Those are biological dudes?

Sure you are. No need to be a bitch about it. Think Civil War reenactors. Except I assume most of them realize that they're only pretending. What makes people like you so funny is that I can't really tell if you're pretending or not. I do know, through simple logic, that you're either a pretender or someone who's so lost to the sauce that they don't know they're pretending and either way that's fucking hilarious. :laugh:

What does your Obama strawman have to do with anything? :dunno:
lefties are always trying to make themselves look smart by using 50 cent words when a dime will do

lefties are always trying to make themselves look smart by using 50 cent words when a dime will do
None the words I used in that post should be particularly challenging to anyone. You're telling on yourself. :laugh:

Forum List

Back