US Paying Mexico to Deport Illegals.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
upload_2018-9-13_6-12-40.png

As a surprise to nobody. the Trump Administration is actually paying Mexico to take our deportees.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Here - U.S. Plans to Pay Mexico to Deport Unauthorized Immigrants There

"In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally."

Either way, we shouldn't be paying for it. We have American citizens living on the streets...in America. Why are we paying 20 milllion dollars for foreign assistance?

Last edited:

"In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally."

Either way, we shouldn't be paying for it. We have American citizens living on the streets...in America. Why are we paying 20 milllion dollars for foreign assistance?

Nope. Its to get rid of them back to SA and off our borders and you can bet Mexico is paying just as much if not more.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Those illegals from Central America would not be in Mexico in the thousands if they weren't on their way to the US. We seem to be the magnet. Although I have read that some of the people fleeing Central American countries are staying in Mexico by choice, and THOSE people we shouldn't be paying to deport. But how do you sort out who is who?
Illegal immigration is so complicated.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Those illegals from Central America would not be in Mexico in the thousands if they weren't on their way to the US. We seem to be the magnet. Although I have read that some of the people fleeing Central American countries are staying in Mexico by choice, and THOSE people we shouldn't be paying to deport. But how do you sort out who is who?

We need to amend the 14th and end birthright citizenship. They'll stop coming. They only come here to have their kids. Once they have kids they're able to apply for welfare in the childrens' names, then the children end up with a government education, Social Security, government healthcare, etc.

People always focus on the adults who come here and get remedial jobs, but the bigger issue is they come here and drain our welfare system by having their children here.

That's the magnet.

As far as the topic, I want to cut foreign aid, so I'm against spending the money by default. When the federal government subsidizes something, it only invites more of it. History is ripe with reference

Last edited:

We need to amend the 14th and end birthright citizenship. They'll stop coming. They only come here to have their kids. Once they have kids they're able to apply for welfare in the childrens' names, then the children end up with a government education, Social Security, helathcare, etc.

People always focus on the adults who come here and get remedial jobs, but the bigger issue is they come here and drain our welfare system by having their children here.

That's the magnet.

As far as the topic, I want to cut foreign aid, so I'm against spending the money by default.

Same with the Russian ladies who rent elaborate apts in a tower with the name of Trump in Florida.

No, that's not what the article is saying.
`
Huh? here's what the article states;
`
"In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally.

The money will help increase deportations of Central Americans, many of whom pass through Mexico to get to the American border. Any unauthorized immigrant in Mexico who is a known or suspected terrorist will also be deported under the program, according to the notification, although such people are few in number."

What do you think it says?

`

No, that's not what the article is saying.
`
Huh? here's what the article states;
`
"In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally.

The money will help increase deportations of Central Americans, many of whom pass through Mexico to get to the American border. Any unauthorized immigrant in Mexico who is a known or suspected terrorist will also be deported under the program, according to the notification, although such people are few in number."

What do you think it says?

`

They're not ''our deportees" as the op said.

They're not our deportees until they cross our border and we deport em.

If they're in Mexico, they're Mexico's deportees. Not ours.

Forum List

Back