US Paying Mexico to Deport Illegals.

No, that's not what the article is saying.
`
Huh? here's what the article states;
`
"In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally.

The money will help increase deportations of Central Americans, many of whom pass through Mexico to get to the American border. Any unauthorized immigrant in Mexico who is a known or suspected terrorist will also be deported under the program, according to the notification, although such people are few in number."

What do you think it says?

`

They're not ''our deportees" as the op said.

They're not our deportees until they cross our border and we deport em.

If they're in Mexico, they're Mexico's deportees. Not ours.

Exactly, that makes it worse. MAGA, ROTFLMFAO!

Last edited:
They're not ''our deportees" as the op said.They're not our deportees until they cross our border and we deport em. If they're in Mexico, they're Mexico's deportees.
`
So, you are arguing semantics and grammar. Whatever.
`

No, it's not grammar that I'm arguing. I'm arguing geography. If they're in Mexico, they're Mexico's deportees.

Really, what I'm arguing is jurisdiction. That's a little deeper discussion, though, which gets back to what I briefly mentioned with regard to the 14th. The question of jurisdiction will be the avenue taken to amend it. That's a court challenge, actually, not an amendment, since amending it would be too much of a task. so, challenging United States v. Wong Kim Ark (1898) would be that route.

So, yeah. Jurisdiction.

Last edited:
initial thought is that its no good but i'll trust the TRUMP to do whats best as there is no other game in town . ------------ Go TRUMP !!

initial thought is that its no good but i'll trust the TRUMP as there is no other game in town . ------------ Go TRUMP !!

It'll keep his base happy through the mid-term with only a minimal theft from the taxpayer.

After that, Mexico will start extorting us for more.

May as well just bend over now and get it over with, because no matter what, us taxpayers are screwed.

Last edited:
Here - U.S. Plans to Pay Mexico to Deport Unauthorized Immigrants There

"In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally."

Either way, we shouldn't be paying for it. We have American citizens living on the streets...in America. Why are we paying 20 milllion dollars for foreign assistance?

Nope. Its to get rid of them back to SA and off our borders and you can bet Mexico is paying just as much if not more.

Again…more proof that Trump and his supporters are about one thing…sticking it to someone; anyone!!!

What in the hell should we care how much Mexico is paying…we’re spending $20M in tax money… Maybe Mexico paying something gets you all giddy but you really should wake the fuck up dumbass.

View attachment 216301

As a surprise to nobody. the Trump Administration is actually paying Mexico to take our deportees.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Holy fucking.shit, you just cannot make.this shit up! And they still are not paying for Rump's wall of pleasure and pain! Just wow, let's say it together, MAGA!

This is $20M on top of the multi billion dollars for the wall as well as the money stripped from FEMA to pay for more ICE commandos.

All so we can deport some gardeners, nannies and dishwashers.

Again…truth is stranger than fiction.

"In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally."

Either way, we shouldn't be paying for it. We have American citizens living on the streets...in America. Why are we paying 20 milllion dollars for foreign assistance?

Nope. Its to get rid of them back to SA and off our borders and you can bet Mexico is paying just as much if not more.

Again…more proof that Trump and his supporters are about one thing…sticking it to someone; anyone!!!

What in the hell should we care how much Mexico is paying…we’re spending $20M in tax money… Maybe Mexico paying something gets you all giddy but you really should wake the fuck up dumbass.

Nope. You should wake the fuck up asshole.

Getting rid of the asylum seekers and illegals at the border is worth the expense. Just figure how much they would cost if they made into the US.

Jesus are you an idiot.

View attachment 216301

As a surprise to nobody. the Trump Administration is actually paying Mexico to take our deportees.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Holy fucking.shit, you just cannot make.this shit up! And they still are not paying for Rump's wall of pleasure and pain! Just wow, let's say it together, MAGA!

This is $20M on top of the multi billion dollars for the wall as well as the money stripped from FEMA to pay for more ICE commandos.

All so we can deport some gardeners, nannies and dishwashers.

Again…truth is stranger than fiction.

If I were you I’d pretend I didn’t see this post.
I’m not sure how many times you fools need to be taught such elementary shit...but here goes.
Illegal alien criminal / gardener / nanny / dishwasher / slave
= low iQ, disgusting, baby making, welfare dependent criminal.
Stop the illegal = stop the barely legal anchor baby from fucking Americans over...TA-DA!
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

---------------------------------------------- if there is anyone in USA government that should be trusted its The TRUMP . It is HE that is in charge and there is no one else Candy .

and TRUMP is the best , better than ALL the rest . As i said , i don't like the money expense but we Deplorable elected Trump because we like him and more importantly we TRUST him to do his best for the USA Candy .

----------------------------- and you are just trying to cause dissension and discord and i don't know why Candy . You might be a retired or active 'lefty government' public servant / worker that has fecked up the USA for the next generation of American kids Candy . :afro:

Getting rid of the asylum seekers and illegals at the border is worth the expense. Just figure how much they would cost if they made into the US.

Jesus are you an idiot.
----------------------------------- respectfully , she is not an idiot . Sowing discord and dissension is her leftist plan , imo Claudette .

Jesus are you an idiot.

And paying Mexico….they’re supposed to be paying us fuck face. Or did you not listen to your messiah during the campaign?

So...

We're paying $20 million to the Mexicans...

To interdict prospective Border Jumpers who would otherwise cost us $200 million if they ever made it here?

"By Grabthar's hammer... what a savings..."

Jesus are you an idiot.

And paying Mexico….they’re supposed to be paying us fuck face. Or did you not listen to your messiah during the campaign?

I doubt they are paying Mexico.

I think they are helping to pay to cost to get rid of the asylum seekers from SA. We are paying to get them out of Mexico and away from our border.

We are paying part of the cost for that. We are not paying anything to Mexico.

I know its hard but use some common Sense.

initial thought is that its no good but i'll trust the TRUMP to do whats best as there is no other game in town . ------------ Go TRUMP !!

Because he is such a genius, no one thinks like him. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back