US Paying Mexico to Deport Illegals.

In the final analysis, USA is sending millions to Mexico, and Mexico still won't pay for the wall.

Right from taxpayers. What a nightmare.

Trolling again.
Obama did it also.
And Obama paid more welfare "right from taxpayers" to illegals living here than any other President before him. Bush was a close 2nd.
Right from the taxpayers. Center for Immigration Studies produced a report in 2016 showing that an estimated 51% of illegals were receiving food/rent/healthcare assistance. And they received more actual money than native welfare recipients.
Right from the taxpayers.

I won't hold my breath awaiting your outrage. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
hey , not a genius , i don't know . 'mrobama' was no grnius and neither is hlary or any dems or repubs . Course the TRUMP is President and i will stick with him . I both like and trust the Trump and if he fecks up by mistake , well 'mrobama' was fecking up the USA on purpose Penny .

TRUMP seems old style American to me and thats cool with me Penny .

Trump bluster “Mexico will pay for the wall”
Trump reality; paying Mexico to take our deportees and Americans are paying for the wall.

Just another embarrassment for those who supported this blob.

not embarrassed at all , Trump is working , doing the best that he can without going to war or annexing mexico and i'd be ok with that Candy .

In the final analysis, USA is sending millions to Mexico, and Mexico still won't pay for the wall.

Trump bluster “Mexico will pay for the wall”
Trump reality; paying Mexico to take our deportees and Americans are paying for the wall.

Just another embarrassment for those who supported this blob.

How fucking cool...Donny keeps showing good Americans how committed he is to ridding our nation of the human cockroaches from the filthy south. He, like any legit American realizes how paramount this issue really is...Meanwhile you wetbacklovers can continue to piss yourselves while we point and laugh at you...hahaha

View attachment 216301

As a surprise to nobody. the Trump Administration is actually paying Mexico to take our deportees.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

The US has done this for years, it helps keep the Central Americans out.

I’m sure they have…. Thought the blob was going to change things like this. Oh wait; your justification is that he is just like every other politician now, right?

View attachment 216301

As a surprise to nobody. the Trump Administration is actually paying Mexico to take our deportees.

I’m sure they have…. Thought the blob was going to change things like this. Oh wait; your justification is that he is just like every other politician now, right?

I’m not justifying anything, I had no confidence in him or Clinton, none, that is why I didn’t vote for either. He spouted BS just as Obama did when he ran for his first term as President. So take you BS and spew it elsewhere.

View attachment 216301

I’m not justifying anything, I had no confidence in him or Clinton, none, that is why I didn’t vote for either. He spouted BS just as Obama did when he ran for his first term as President. So take you BS and spew it elsewhere.

Yet every post from you is one of support for the blob. Spew your BS elsewhere.

View attachment 216301

Yet every post from you is one of support for the blob. Spew your BS elsewhere.

Lol! Not really but I don’t see him as bad as you desperately need to believe. Did you believe Trump when he said he’d build the wall? I never did, did I believe Obama when he said he’d close Gitmo? I didn’t. Politicians spew BS, who the hell cares? You sure as fuck didn’t care when Obama didn’t fulfill his promises, but now it’s a big deal? I know you have 1000 excuses why Obama didn’t and I really don’t care because politicians make promises that most reasonable people believe they can’t keep.

I get tired of all the BS and you spew a lot hypocrite.

Last edited:
Here - U.S. Plans to Pay Mexico to Deport Unauthorized Immigrants There

"In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally."

Either way, we shouldn't be paying for it. We have American citizens living on the streets...in America. Why are we paying 20 milllion dollars for foreign assistance?

Nope. Its to get rid of them back to SA and off our borders and you can bet Mexico is paying just as much if not more.

Again…more proof that Trump and his supporters are about one thing…sticking it to someone; anyone!!!

What in the hell should we care how much Mexico is paying…we’re spending $20M in tax money… Maybe Mexico paying something gets you all giddy but you really should wake the fuck up dumbass.

Nope. You should wake the fuck up asshole.

Getting rid of the asylum seekers and illegals at the border is worth the expense. Just figure how much they would cost if they made into the US.

Jesus are you an idiot.

And paying Mexico….they’re supposed to be paying us fuck face. Or did you not listen to your messiah during the campaign?
----------------------------- if nothing else after every other option is exhausted its YOU that may be paying for the Trump Wall same as YOU are paying for these much Needed Deportations Candy .

View attachment 216301

------------------------------------- things take time and planning and work . TRUMP is doing fine as you lefties throw up roadblocks every time you get the chance Candy .

Here - U.S. Plans to Pay Mexico to Deport Unauthorized Immigrants There

"In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally."

Either way, we shouldn't be paying for it. We have American citizens living on the streets...in America. Why are we paying 20 milllion dollars for foreign assistance?

Yeah, I guess we should allow them to get into the US so we can pay for detention, lawyers, court hearings and transportation to their home country. What's the old saying, pay me now or pay more later?

Forum List

Back